Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
X11SAE-F
CPU
1245v6
Graphics
Intel p630
Hi all,
I installed Mojave (10.14.4) and it mostly work. When the computer enters sleep, I move the mouse/press keys on the keyboard to wake up the computer. I can see it does waken up by checking cap lock LED's response, but the monitor shows black screen.

Motherboard: Supermicro X11SAE-F
CPU: Intel Xeon 1245v6 with Intel P630
Monitor connected to DP/DVI on motherboard

Whatevergreen.kext is installed and ig-platform-id=0x591b0000. USB is patched with USBInjectAll.kext and SSDT-UAIC generated by Hackintool. Most Clover fixes are off except USB Inject and USB Ownership fix (otherwise the computer would freeze during booting).

The debug report is attached. Please help! Thanks!!

Attachments

• debug_28166.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Hi all,
I installed Mojave (10.14.4) and it mostly work. When the computer enters sleep, I move the mouse/press keys on the keyboard to wake up the computer. I can see it does waken up by checking cap lock LED's response, but the monitor shows black screen.

Motherboard: Supermicro X11SAE-F
CPU: Intel Xeon 1245v6 with Intel P630
Monitor connected to DP/DVI on motherboard

Whatevergreen.kext is installed and ig-platform-id=0x591b0000. USB is patched with USBInjectAll.kext and SSDT-UAIC generated by Hackintool. Most Clover fixes are off except USB Inject and USB Ownership fix (otherwise the computer would freeze during booting).

The debug report is attached. Please help! Thanks!!
did you got graphics acceleration? I have the same cpu, folllowed the same whatevergreen config and got vram=31m with no graphics acceleration.

hey there I have X11SAE-M supermicro motherboard and i'm planning on installing catalina on my second PC. I will let you know my findings soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back