Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASrock z77 pro 3
CPU
Intel Core i5-2320 quad core 3ghz
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 650 2gb GDDR5
So I won a free intel nuc6cayb from a local computer store. I am pretty sure it is only a small kit, but the store outfitted it with 4gb ddr3 ram and a 128gb ssd. I have since then added another 4gb ddr3 ram stick to it and used the ssd on another computer, giving this nuc a leftover 64gb ssd. It is hard for me to find the specs for the NUC, like motherboard, cpu, wireless adapter, and other components I might need drivers for. First, is there any way for me to figure these different components out? Second and most important, does it seem like this particular computer would be able to run hackintosh in some way shape or form? If it could run, would I need to edit the bios/ download drivers/ anything else?

Basically, I want to know whether a nuc6cayb can run hackintosh somehow, and if so how do I do it?

Thank you very much for any help and have a nice day!

Justin

So I won a free intel nuc6cayb from a local computer store. I am pretty sure it is only a small kit, but the store outfitted it with 4gb ddr3 ram and a 128gb ssd. I have since then added another 4gb ddr3 ram stick to it and used the ssd on another computer, giving this nuc a leftover 64gb ssd. It is hard for me to find the specs for the NUC, like motherboard, cpu, wireless adapter, and other components I might need drivers for. First, is there any way for me to figure these different components out? Second and most important, does it seem like this particular computer would be able to run hackintosh in some way shape or form? If it could run, would I need to edit the bios/ download drivers/ anything else?

Basically, I want to know whether a nuc6cayb can run hackintosh somehow, and if so how do I do it?

Thank you very much for any help and have a nice day!

Justin
this may help:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...g-clover-uefi-nuc6i5syk-nuc6i7kyk-etc.232743/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back