Intel NUC8i5BEH
CPU
Intel Core i5 8259U
Graphics
Intel Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
I've added support for internal digital microphone on Intel NUC7.
Instructions:
- Make sure you have the latest Lilu installed on your EFI partition (1.4.7)
- Copy the attached AppleALC kext to your EFI partition (replace existing AppleALC.kext)
- Copy the attached AML file to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ (replace existing SSDT-NUC7.aml)
- Reboot

The AppleALC contains additional layout (45 / 0x2D) which enables the internal mic. AML file enables this layout.
I've posted a pull request to AppleALC github repository, so this might be incorporated in the future release of AppleALC.

Attachments

• NUC7 - internal mic.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Layout is included in AppleALC version 1.5.3
Just install the latest version and configure layout 45/0x2D in your config.plist/AML file.

hi,
Does it support OC 6.2 or 6.3?

I've added support for internal digital microphone on Intel NUC7.
Instructions:
- Make sure you have the latest Lilu installed on your EFI partition (1.4.7)
- Copy the attached AppleALC kext to your EFI partition (replace existing AppleALC.kext)
- Copy the attached AML file to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ (replace existing SSDT-NUC7.aml)
- Reboot

The AppleALC contains additional layout (45 / 0x2D) which enables the internal mic. AML file enables this layout.
I've posted a pull request to AppleALC github repository, so this might be incorporated in the future release of AppleALC.
Hi micsell! I have too a digital mic but mine is the only device inside my audio controller used by an Intel Smart Sound Technology and I'm looking for a solution. I saw your post and I know that NUC7 has too a intel mic no? can I ask you how you map it? and may I ask you your codec dump just to learn everything about it? If you want to discuss in private for a better response I have also telegram, here for you: https://t.me/Vorshim92
sorry for disturbing anyway and happy new year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back