Motherboard
Intel Nuc D34010WYKH Built-in
CPU
Intel® Core™ i3-4010U (Gen 4)
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 4400
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to hackintoshing. I've been reaseaching the topic for years, but I never built a hackintosh until this year because I've never had a job up until this point. I built a machine that:

1: I could afford
2: Could build simply within hours
3: Was small enough to take to college with me

I came out with an Intel Nuc I3 D34010WYKHD

Additional specs include

Originally this started out as my dream build. Using Sebinouse's thread, I got it 10.11.5 working. The graphics were glitchy and I thought I wasted my money, but less than a week later I got it fixed (I don't remember how). The only problem that stood at that point was it wouldn't power on without the boot drive. It was something I could live with. Unfortunately one of my friends took out to boot drive and used it to move a file, so I needed to create another boot drive which brought me to the point I'm at now. The HD4400 built in graphics are now very choppy. The computer turns on and works alright outside of the graphics. I can't do dual display anymore and I've tried installing kexts using kext wizard (
). Since that didn't work, I'm at a loss. I really don't want to reinstall El Capitan again because I don't want to risk losing my files forever. If anyone could help me, that would be fantastic (Just try to put things in Lamen's terms). Thank you so much!

@blasianswagg, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

blasianswagg could you please let me know how to create the install usbstick? I've followed the guide and ended up with a reboot once I saw the apple logo...

blasianswagg could you please let me know how to create the install usbstick? I've followed the guide and ended up with a reboot once I saw the apple logo...

I followed this video exactly

Make sure config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelPm=true

I'm kind of a simpleton. How do I check that and when/where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back