Contribute
Register

Intel NUC Hackintosh (Sierra) Apple Boot Logo stuck (before installation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Core i3 2.4 Ghz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620
Hey,
It's my first time trying to create a hackintosh.
I tried this tutorial: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/customacmini-2014-intel-nuc-haswell-i5-4250u-sierra.201537/

I already googled and couldn't find a solution :/
I have this NUC: Intel NUC-Kit i3-7100U 2.4GHz HD620 NUC7I3BNH
I didn't used Unibeast, created the installer with the Terminal method.
After installing clover I merged the correct folder with the CLOVER folder from his attachment (Sebinouse zip)

I configured everything in the boot menu (F2) like he described but after running the installer everytime I see the apple logo (it's not glitched or stretched), I don't see any progress bar, I waited for a long time, tried it yesterday and today and It just doesn't show me anything after that screen :(

I also tried the 9to5mac version with UEFI, but in his version he said I should press the delete key to get into the uefi boot menu and the delete key didn't do anything.

Thanks for any help! :)

Hey,
It's my first time trying to create a hackintosh.
I tried this tutorial: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/customacmini-2014-intel-nuc-haswell-i5-4250u-sierra.201537/

I already googled and couldn't find a solution :/
I have this NUC: Intel NUC-Kit i3-7100U 2.4GHz HD620 NUC7I3BNH
I didn't used Unibeast, created the installer with the Terminal method.
After installing clover I merged the correct folder with the CLOVER folder from his attachment (Sebinouse zip)

I configured everything in the boot menu (F2) like he described but after running the installer everytime I see the apple logo (it's not glitched or stretched), I don't see any progress bar, I waited for a long time, tried it yesterday and today and It just doesn't show me anything after that screen :(

I also tried the 9to5mac version with UEFI, but in his version he said I should press the delete key to get into the uefi boot menu and the delete key didn't do anything.

Thanks for any help! :)

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...efi-nuc7i7bnh-nuc7i5bnk-nuc7i3bnh-etc.221123/

Hey RehabMan, thank you for your reply.
I tried your tutorial and now I have no option to start the sierra installation and F2 doesn't open the boot menu anymore, it's just black.

I got an error when I ran the make install_... command:

So I moved the files in Build manually to the ACPI/patched folder.
Thats my folder structure:

And thats the CLOVER screen without the installation option:

The config.plist is exactly like from your repo, the product name is just iMac17,1

The command for putting the installer on my USB was:
Code:
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ Sierra --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app --nointeraction

I really wonder what I'm doing wrong. :( I began a few times from the beginning.
But I'm also not so sure if I'm understanding it correctly.
I'm creating the Installer USB with my macbook and you wrote these lines before the "final config.plist":
Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage
This sounds like I have to execute everything on the Intel NUC itself?! Or was that a sidenote for later.

Hey RehabMan, thank you for your reply.
I tried your tutorial and now I have no option to start the sierra installation and F2 doesn't open the boot menu anymore, it's just black.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Perhaps you forgot HFSPlus.efi.

I got an error when I ran the make install_... command:

Probably you forgot to install Clover first.
Or you have a 'core storage' setup on your disk.
Google 'core storage revert'.

So I moved the files in Build manually to the ACPI/patched folder.
Thats my folder structure:

You have the wrong files in ACPI/patched.
Use 'make install', as per guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back