Contribute
Register

Intel Nuc Hackintosh Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Nuc hackintosh
Hello, I just built an intel nuc hackintosh with my friend. Everything with the build was super easy and it all went well. We then put the flashdrive in and it seems to work. It gets to the point where the apple logo appears several times and looks super glitched out. In all of the videos it eventually pops back to normal and then finishes loading. Mine keeps sitting at that glitched point for a very long time. I have tried restarting everything and it does the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem or maybe knows a way to fix it?

It may be video related but you may want to get into the Clover UEFI shell and see if you have too many entries, as expounded in another thread, using the bcfg boot dump amd bcfg boot rm XX commands.

"In all of the videos"? What does that mean?

If all else fails, get into the Clover UEFI, Reset. Maybe that will work.

It may be video related but you may want to get into the Clover UEFI shell and see if you have too many entries, as expounded in another thread, using the bcfg boot dump amd bcfg boot rm XX commands.

"In all of the videos"? What does that mean?

If all else fails, get into the Clover UEFI, Reset. Maybe that will work.
It mean in all of the tutorial videos I watched.

Hello, I just built an intel nuc hackintosh with my friend. Everything with the build was super easy and it all went well. We then put the flashdrive in and it seems to work. It gets to the point where the apple logo appears several times and looks super glitched out. In all of the videos it eventually pops back to normal and then finishes loading. Mine keeps sitting at that glitched point for a very long time. I have tried restarting everything and it does the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem or maybe knows a way to fix it?

Which specific NUC is it?

Just so everyone knows, neither of those things worked so I still need help. Thank for trying btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back