Contribute
Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

Your iGPU score is for Windows, on OSX it's about half that value :(
Because of CPU emulation and lack of gpu device IDs I bet. Not a big deal to me being mine is set up as a media center.

Probably carrying this discussion on too long but from what I understand the NUC10 does not have the intel UHD620 or 630 graphics. Instead they refer to it as ”Intel® UHD Graphics for 10th Gen Intel® Processors“.
See part of the article below for information on the i7-10710U and cinebench 15 results at lower TDP than past versions. Maybe graphics processor results are not as desirable but that was never even a consideration for me.

Meanwhile NUC8s are great little machines, been supporting a page in this forum on the 7s and 8s for quite awhile now.

View attachment 488280

Intel HD Graphics 4600

According to the specs

Intel HD Graphics 4600

According to the specs
Where are you finding that information? Intel HD Graphics 4600 was used in 4th and 5th generation processors. And we aren't talking about Hades Canyon either my friend, this is Comet Lake. Here's what Intel shows on the NUC10 page. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/boards-kits/nuc/mini-pcs/nuc10i7fnhja.html
NUC10 Specs.png

I will add above posted link

10th generation intel processor would not have Intel HD4600 graphics

There is an Intel Support app for the iPhone. Basically it has a database of info.

I looked it up before posting what I did. That’s what it said.

I just looked it up again. I think they updated the app and database.

It now shows “Intel UHD Graphics for 10th Gen Intel Processors.”

The datasheet from intel only shows "Gen 9 LP(9th Generation Low Power)"

Attachments

• 615211-005.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
NUC 10 gen has Intel UHD 620 graphic.
Here a link with full review :
I think it semantic, most websites including Intel's list it as Intel® UHD Graphics. Early on Tom's Hardware reported the same thing, 620 Graphics, but then changed the information in a later article to reflect the above. Meanwhile it's not as if any on NUCs have great graphics performance, they are basically laptops without a screen or keyboard. It's all about the form factor and not the kind of platform you'd use to game or code.
It's too bad Apple used different CPUs so we are hampered by CPU emulation but not a deal breaker for me. What do you use your NUC for?

Last edited:
Back