Contribute
Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

That’s exactly right, if you are new to this using Unibeast it is the easier way. Make sure you chose the UEFI boot option though. Once it’s done the EFI folder on your usb drive should still be visible. If not you will need to mount it using EFI Agent or OpenCore Configurator or whatever you prefer. Then delete the entire EFI folder created by Zuni East, empty the trash and then copy and paste the NUC10 version from somewhere in this thread.
Thank you very much, I tried and it works. But I cannot see my nvme memory in disk utility and I cannot continue. This memory is Silicon power M2 512.

Thank you very much, I tried and it works. But I cannot see my nvme memory in disk utility and I cannot continue. This memory is Silicon power M2 512.
Once the installer finished loading you have to go disk utility and format the disk. Did you do that?

6. For a new installation of macOS, you MUST erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing.
a. From the macOS Utilities menu, open Disk Utility
b. In upper left corner, choose View. Then Show All Devices.
c. Highlight your target drive for the Catalina installation in left column.
d. Click Erase button
e. For Name: type Catalina (You can rename it later)
f. For Format: choose APFS
g. Click Erase
h. Close Disk Utility

There must be something wrong with the IntelBluetooth.kext. I bought a couple of new bluetooth mice but they still can't work properly. Others bluetooth devices just seem ok for now.

The good news is AppleALC Audio is working on Realtek internal device with almost any layoutid with the latest drivers ... too bad it's only working when speakers are connected during boot

There must be something wrong with the IntelBluetooth.kext. I bought a couple of new bluetooth mice but they still can't work properly. Others bluetooth devices just seem ok for now.
It’s working fine for me, it sees my TV and a small Bluetooth keyboard and trackpad combo I have. Seems like a configuration issue.

The good news is AppleALC Audio is working on Realtek internal device with almost any layoutid with the latest drivers ... too bad it's only working when speakers are connected during boot
Any layout for hdmi?

It’s working fine for me, it sees my TV and a small Bluetooth keyboard and trackpad combo I have. Seems like a configuration issue.

Can you share your EFI for me to test? Thanks~

Back