Contribute
Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

By the way, did anybody try Geekbench test on NUC10?
Can you share the results?

This post pushed me to try different device-id and framebuffers (look for 4.7. Phase VI - Graphics Injector / Testing values) because my results far more less:
Single core ~1100
Multi core ~5400
OpenCL ~4700
What's wrong with my/our setup? It's too big gap comparing to NUC8i7BEH

Last edited:
I don't have - I posted above that I solved this by injecting acpi-wake-type but it doesn't work for 0x9BCA for so far unknown for me reason.
The reason of post #214 is just informational - I wasn't solving by that any sleep/wake issues.
I've just wanted to say by post #214 that we in this thread are using spoof device-id indeed.

UPDATE: I don't use USBInjectAll.kext because I don't see the reason to have it - we have less than 15 ports and all of them are visible to OS both with or without this kext. Or I lack of some knowledge?
I only mentioned because I was having issues going to sleep with the kext in my EFI, as soon as I removed it they were gone.

This post pushed me to try different device-id and framebuffers (look for 4.7. Phase VI - Graphics Injector / Testing values) because my results far more less:
Single core ~1100
Multi core ~5400
OpenCL ~4700
What version of Geekbench are you trying?

I only mentioned because I was having issues going to sleep with the kext in my EFI, as soon as I removed it they were gone.

What version of Geekbench are you trying?
5.2.0 (downloaded fresh)

Single core ~1100
Multi core ~5400
OpenCL ~4700
Geekbench 5: Compute OpenCL - 4792
Geekbench 5: Single Core - 1005
Geekbench 5: Multi Core - 5545

The CPU certainly has to do with the fact we are having to run the CPU Spoofing on the CPUID.

1592917498047.png

Last edited:

Single core ~1100
Multi core ~5400
OpenCL ~4700

What do you mean by too big gap?

NUC8i7 is 4 cores and NUC10i7 is 6 cores.

- 5805 for Single-Core Score;
- 19602 for Multi-Core Score, respectively;
- whereas the GPU got 55110 as OpenCL Score!

That is a huge difference.

Do you follow Pavo-IM on GitHub?

He has a new program you should look at... OC Gen X

It creates a config.plist based on the Dortania Guide.

Do you follow Pavo-IM on GitHub?
Thank you for reference. I found it.
I will later give a test to it, I did my config basing on the same guide Pavo-IM refers to.

Back