Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

Motherboard
nuc10i7fnh
CPU
i7-10710u
Graphics
uhd610
Don’t seem to be having the pauses anymore for some reason but thinking it may be related to faces recognition and iCloud upload of 400gb of photos. Only guessing really but the upload is almost done

Just Removed cpu emulation for my nuc10i5, seems to be running okay now although single core geekbench has dropped to approx 994 (running under macmini8,1). But everything seems snappy!

The CPU ID emulation is never the case for nuc10i5, means we never need to fake the CPU ID for nuc10i5 from the first version.

Motherboard
Nuc10 i5
CPU
Nuc10 i5
Graphics
Nuc10 i5
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Don’t seem to be having the pauses anymore for some reason but thinking it may be related to faces recognition and iCloud upload of 400gb of photos. Only guessing really but the upload is almost done

Just Removed cpu emulation for my nuc10i5, seems to be running okay now although single core geekbench has dropped to approx 994 (running under macmini8,1). But everything seems snappy!
And bugger the pauses came back. Trying to figure out why.
Also notes that uHD 630 has picked up in this EFI when it should be 620. Hmm.

Motherboard
nuc10i5fnh
CPU
i5-10210U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This is my EFI for the i5, seems stable - bluetooth and wifi work (you need to input your SSID and password into the info.plist in the ltwmx.kext package) the sound is fine on first boot but is temperamental after sleep. Also shut down reboots rather than shuts down. Hope it helps !

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 99
Motherboard
Nuc10 i5
CPU
Nuc10 i5
Graphics
Nuc10 i5
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
A
This is my EFI for the i5, seems stable - bluetooth and wifi work (you need to input your SSID and password into the info.plist in the ltwmx.kext package) the sound is fine on first boot but is temperamental after sleep. Also shut down reboots rather than shuts down. Hope it helps !
Awesone, will pick it apart tomorrow and checkout the config.plist.
You could use Heliport instead of plist for Wi-Fi settings (although I am using LAN).

Motherboard
Nuc10 i5
CPU
Nuc10 i5
Graphics
Nuc10 i5
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
A

Awesone, will pick it apart tomorrow and checkout the config.plist.
You could use Heliport instead of plist for Wi-Fi settings (although I am using LAN).
I inserted NVMeFix.kext, ran snapshot, rebooted. Then tried a shutdown, and it worked. Try that.

Motherboard
NUC10
CPU
Intel Core i7-10710U
Graphics
integrated
Try this version and report back please. Make sure to update serial numbers etc using GENSYMBIOS

Hi Leesureone, I'm curious, have you upgraded your NUC10i7 to the latest 10.15.6?
I'm currently running 19G73 with the EFI you provided (OC 0.5.x iirc) and I'm trying to recreate everything with Lilu and Friends for the latest OC version before installing the Apple update but it fails to compile some kext…

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5 3570K
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am a super noob but how in the world did you guys get this up and running I keep trying and failing. I am using the regular clover guide on the nuc 10 i7 with an NVME ssd and I keep getting the white circle with a line through. any help would be appreciated.

Motherboard
NUC10
CPU
Intel Core i7-10710U
Graphics
integrated
I am a super noob but how in the world did you guys get this up and running I keep trying and failing. I am using the regular clover guide on the nuc 10 i7 with an NVME ssd and I keep getting the white circle with a line through. any help would be appreciated.

I'm a total hackintosh noob too, and may be I was lucky: I followed the guide to create the installer (Unibeast, Clover etc.), made the USB key, then I've searched the forum for an already made EFI (see Leesureone's thread about NUC https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...bxx-nuc8i7bxx-etc.261711/page-90#post-1968320 , or just few pages before your post in this thread), dropped this EFI on my USB key and installed.
Later I've cleaned my mess a bit (removed Clover from the EFI partition and kept only OC) but everything was pretty smooth : never had a hang/black screen/panic/etc.
As you can see from the post just before yours: now that I want to upgrade OSX, I'm in trouble ;)

The Unibeast and Al. guides I've followed are those one:

Motherboard
nuc10i5fnh
CPU
i5-10210U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I inserted NVMeFix.kext, ran snapshot, rebooted. Then tried a shutdown, and it worked. Try that.

Hmm, no joy for me adding NVMEFix. Helliport is working fine, it's come on a lot since I last looked at it :)

Motherboard
Nuc10 i5
CPU
Nuc10 i5
Graphics
Nuc10 i5
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In
Hmm, no joy for me adding NVMEFix. Helliport is working fine, it's come on a lot since I last looked at it :)
interesting indeed.
Well woke up this morning, browsed a few webpages and the pausing came back!!
Updating firmware now just in case. What are your bios settings? Not sure if I have missed something or left something enabled (or vice versa)...