RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello guys,

I have successfully installed High Sierra and the resolution is displayed correctly on my Acer Predator 34" however the graphic is showing some glitches when opening launchpad, browsing online or playing video.

I have tried to installed Lilu.Kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext which not fixed the issue and on a previous attempt switch the resolution to 1280x768 with no way of changing it back so had to wipe and reinstall.

How can i get fix the glitches on my setup?

1. Check your BIOS for correct settings (see forum above or Clover recommendation).
2. Install latest clover.
3. Install WhateverGreen kext instead intelgraphicsFixup
4. Check config.plist for correct injection kext (inject intel), correct processor ID (with your 8700k), etc.

BIOS settings are correct.

Whatevergreen.kext has been installed on the NVMe SSD disk /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other

Clover has been updated.

4. Check config.plist for correct injection kext (inject intel), correct processor ID (with your 8700k), etc.

How do i check this?

with Clover Configurator. "Graphics" section: Inject Intel, ig-platform-id

with Clover Configurator. "Graphics" section: Inject Intel, ig-platform-id

Thanks irz, I already have Inject Intel can you provide more details into what is needed in ig-platform-id?

Thanks irz, I already have Inject Intel can you provide more details into what is needed in ig-platform-id?

Try the Clover Configurator suggested value(s) :

CC.png

Done. Rebooted. Still the same.

It's hard to understand where this problem are come from. Try to connect your monitor to DP (display port). Don't use your hdmi in/out as primary connection. Use good quality DP-cable. Check you BIOS setting for VRAM. It should be above 64 (128 is normal value).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back