Contribute
Register

Intel IGPU510 VRAM 4MB Help Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will never get full acceleration while using the Fake device-id for a Haswell IGPU setup, not while using the iMac17,1 SMBIOS.

You need to try one of the other Skylake framebuffers, to see if one works with your setup, you are already using a Mobile framebuffer, as they can drive a display. You will need to try one or more of the other Mobile framebuffers to see if any of them work with your IGPU. But without the Haswell device-id, that is a dead-end.

View attachment 506044

As the screenshot above shows, there are no Skylake Desktop framebuffers that are meant to have a display connected. These Skylake Desktop framebuffers are all set to run 'Headless' (0 connectors) with a discrete GPU (AMD or Nvidia) driving the display.

As your IGPU is not natively supported you need to do one of two things:
  1. Install a compatible discrete GPU, so your IGPU runs 'Headless' as the iMac 17,1 SMBIOS expects.
  2. Change the SMBIOS to a system that expects to see just an IGPU, and hope you can get the fake device-id you use accepted. You may have better luck with one of the Desktop Kaby Lake framebuffers shown below.

View attachment 506045
Please help me to understand framebuffer where i have to use framebuffer ? is framebuffer is the device id or AAPL,ig-platform-id ?? and how to use the framebuffer in config.plist is it with 0x in prefix or some modification is required please help me...

do i have to use it like this
1611517688197.png

or
1611517663869.png

like this???

but your config.plis is not have that device ID 0x19028086.
1611517858028.png

but your config.plis is not have that device ID 0x19028086.View attachment 506077
Yes it does it only has the device ID. No ig platform or other patches. Start there and add if needed other fixes.

For clover we use the 8086 ending but you’re in Open Core.

Yes it does it only has the device ID. No ig platform or other patches. Start there and add if needed other fixes.

For clover we use the 8086 ending but you’re in Open Core.
not working getting blank screen but im getting 4 mb vram when using 19028086

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back