Contribute
Register

Intel i219 Ethernet Drivers for Skylake / 100 Series Motherboards [TESTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting some pretty hard crashes on large transfers to my NAS with the IntelMausiEthernet kext. Everything else works great except for these large transfers.

The driver crashes and can't be re-started, have to reboot the machine

using i219V on my H710N motherboard. Tried 2.0.2b as well as latest 2.1.0d

I had similar crashes on my last board (Z87N using hnak's intel1000e kext) but found a stable version a few versions behind the latest.

Anyone else?

Trying IntelMausiEthernet right now... I did have issues with large file transfer to the NAS with IntelE1000 as well. I couldn't restart my network and had to reboot my hackintosh... Which version did you find that was stable?

IntelMausiEthernet.kext --> working fine
so for me

It seems in the latest driver version (2.2.0d4) Mieze has fixed the crashes during large file transfers. It would be nice to include it on Multibeast.

I have installed IntelMausiEthernet.kext and have LAN working but at 100K, not the 1,000 that should be functional in my ASUS Maximus VIII Hero-Alpha. The speed is confirmed with download tests as well as in System Information where it is listed as 100baseTX.
I have removed and reinstalled, permissions etc and to no avail.
Any Ideas?

Got an issue with the Mausi driver 2.2.0d4 where if you disconnect ethernet cable and put back in, internet doesn't reconnect
Can anyone replicate?

Got an issue with the Mausi driver 2.2.0d4 where if you disconnect ethernet cable and put back in, internet doesn't reconnect
Can anyone replicate?

Try in Terminal :
Code:
sudo ifconfig en0 down
and then :
Code:
sudo ifconfig en0 up

I had problems with the Ethernet port after Sierra Updated.
my modo Asrock Z170 pro4S has Intel I219V LAN.
So I had been use 'AppleIntelE1000e.kext' from El capitan for connection with cable,
It worked on El capitan but after Sierra update the ethernet port could not be seen on DPCI manager.

I tried again AppleIntelE 1000e.kext with latest version. but it also did not work.
so i tried latest 2.2.0 version of IntelMausiEthernet.kext to L>E with Kextbeast, It worked!

I do not know why AppleIntelE 1000e.kext no longer works in Sierra on my modo,
I hope it is help to who have problem on similar builds.

P.S
at first rebooting, I got a kernel panic & reboot loop. that seems to be related to AppleIntelE1000e.kext.
so I was change clover config.plist for for disable SIP. CsrUtill = 0x67
it worked for this kernel panic. If you had kernel panic when siera installing, try this.

I just wanted to report that neither of these files worked for my High Sierra build with a Asus Maximus VIII Gene (I219-V). High Sierra actually appeared to have native support for my NIC, as ethernet worked right out of the box with a vanilla build. Using either of these kexts actually broke ethernet on my computer.

EDIT:
Working/Updated drivers have now been uploaded to the Kexts download section:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=11

Thanks a lot. It works for me. All off other version of IntelMausiEthernet don't work for me but this version Works well !

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back