Graphics
VEGA 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I am having Trouble getting the Intel HD630 to work on my set-up
although I've seen others do it: LINK on the same mo-bo.
I followed a bunch of guides but none of them brought me to success.

Please see the video where I start from scratch and see if you can see what my mistake is.

p.s. After I made the video I changed over the config.plist file, and it worked!!!! Kinda...
It lasted for about 3 reboots and you could see that there was still some lag, not too much though
...and then i got this, with weird colors:
AYBJPy5.jpg

and after another reboot, it did not load at all...

... I reinstalled osX from scratch again, and this time it did not even load at all...
Any help would be so much appriciated!

UPDATE:
I got it working... but How? and Why?
I made about 20 config files with different settings and loaded them one by one... NOTHING WORKED

then I turned off the PC and went to sleep in the morning I tried again and ALL OF THEM WORK?????

Why?
HOW?
What is being cached, and why does "time" fix the problem?

Really nothing changed other than a restart, how is that possible? what settings / app should I use to delete all the cache, and force the system to pick up on the new updates?

it's quite frustrating to be honest: because if something is being cached, and then I make an update to the system it wont recognise it until I flush the cache (or whatever I need to do)...
I use Kext Utility and Kext Wizard, but they dont give immediate results either.

I would really love to understand how this all works! and I am a noob in this field, but there just is not a "hackintosh 101" video which breaks it down, so I'm just like everyone else learning from the blind, who themselves have no idea what's going on but rather followed some guide and then make their own, it's like playing a game of broken telephone. so many un necessary steps and misguided information!

Please excuse me for venting, but it's no like anyone replies to my posts in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back