Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock H370M-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
HD 630
Hi all,
I have been trying to get to boot an Asrock H370M-ITX w/ i5 8400, 16GB Ram. But after booting in verbose mode and getting a list of text the screen goes black. No amount of time (at least half hour) brings anything back. It just hangs in that state.

A flash drive with High Sierra was created through UniBeast showing this problem. I swapped the EFI folder from a completed build with very similar hardware but still at the same problem (added usbinjectall.kext) . https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-i5-8400-uhd-630-graphics-high-sierra.239157/

Going slightly out of mind trying to add/delete kexts and different arguments to get pass this problem but no luck yet. Latest tested EFI folder is up as well as screenshot. Any information/ideas would be great thanks.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 83
  • HackBoot.JPG
    HackBoot.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 162
Have tried IntelGraphicFixup + Lilu also with no avail. Anyone else have this problem?

I swapped the EFI folder from a completed build with very similar hardware but still at the same problem (added usbinjectall.kext)
The Clover version (r4297) and the kexts in your EFI folder are outdated and in some cases superseded.

IntelGraphicsFixup and Shiki are superseded by WhateverGreen.
Make sure to use the latest version of Lilu and all plug-in's.

See Clover Builds
See An iDiot's Guide To Lilu and its Plug-in's

Thanks BreBo, I assumed it would still work as it's based on a similar build. Clover was updated and replaced kexts with WhateverGreen but still boot is losing signal at the same place.
I have waited up to 20min in case of a long restart also. PC goes into a standby which can be turned on again but still no video output at all. Possible the video is directed somewhere else?

Attachments

• EFIupdated clover.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back