Contribute
Register

Intel HD4400 Not Recognised and only 4mb of ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Aspire E1-572P
CPU
Intel Core I5-4200U
Graphics
Intel HD440
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

As a newbie to the Hackingtosh world I wanted to install MAC alongside my current Windows 8.1. I have successfully managed to achieve this and can dual boot between them both.
However Mac Yosemite is virtually unusable because the graphics card is not recognised instead it is calling it Display.

I have used Clover and Unibeast install. In verbose mode I get a lot of appleintel. ..:probe failed. I have tried many different ways but none of them work. I can't change any graphics propetits in the BIOS. I have tried changing the Clover graphics injection but that also fails.

Any help would be much appreciated! In the meantime I will have to try Windows 10! :beachball::beachball::beachball:

Hi,

As a newbie to the Hackingtosh world I wanted to install MAC alongside my current Windows 8.1. I have successfully managed to achieve this and can dual boot between them both.
However Mac Yosemite is virtually unusable because the graphics card is not recognised instead it is calling it Display.

I have used Clover and Unibeast install. In verbose mode I get a lot of appleintel. ..:probe failed. I have tried many different ways but none of them work. I can't change any graphics propetits in the BIOS. I have tried changing the Clover graphics injection but that also fails.

Any help would be much appreciated! In the meantime I will have to try Windows 10! :beachball::beachball::beachball:

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

For Clover, follow this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back