i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey,

i have read way too many posts in order to make it work, but i still face some problems with the graphics, wifi, audio, battery level (not showing).

Graphics card is working, i used the config.plist and edited by adding Fake ID, and ig-platform-id. This works well, recognizes the HDMI, but two things i noticed. One is when i add on Devices->Inject->true, the brightness is full (1.0 as set at Backlight) but doesn't recognize the driver Intel HD4400. When i remove the inject, the HD4400 comes up, HDMI working great, but the brightness is at 0.4-5 and the driver is gone. I have tried Shades, Brightness slider but nothing works.

For the audio, i tried by using multibeast, but none of the drivers is working..still no sign of audio

No wifi

No battery level showing at the bar. When i check the "Show battery level at the bar" it shows up for a sec and dissapears again. The good think is that it shows that it is plugged in.

Don't know if you need any more info for my laptop, but i am showing you below some of kextstat results.

Michaels-MacBook-Pro:~ decodernt$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Password:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

Hey,

i have read way too many posts in order to make it work, but i still face some problems with the graphics, wifi, audio, battery level (not showing).

Graphics card is working, i used the config.plist and edited by adding Fake ID, and ig-platform-id. This works well, recognizes the HDMI, but two things i noticed. One is when i add on Devices->Inject->true, the brightness is full (1.0 as set at Backlight) but doesn't recognize the driver Intel HD4400. When i remove the inject, the HD4400 comes up, HDMI working great, but the brightness is at 0.4-5 and the driver is gone. I have tried Shades, Brightness slider but nothing works.

For the audio, i tried by using multibeast, but none of the drivers is working..still no sign of audio

No wifi

No battery level showing at the bar. When i check the "Show battery level at the bar" it shows up for a sec and dissapears again. The good think is that it shows that it is plugged in.

Don't know if you need any more info for my laptop, but i am showing you below some of kextstat results.

Michaels-MacBook-Pro:~ decodernt$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Password:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back