Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So, there is no such thing as a DVI D to VGA adpator - Do not believe anyone whio tries to sell you one!

My Z77 DS3h works perfectly with DVI and HDMI using HD4000 and MAc Mini system profile

I really need VGA and HDMI....

anyone with any ideas?

Stu

Unfortunately, VGA doesn't work with OSX, despite adapters.

Help Please...!!

I have a mobo Asus P8Z77-V and I use as Graphic Card Intel HD 4000, DVI works well with full resolution of my screen 1680x1050, but HDMI is not working, when I connect my HDMI cable to my Screen Samsung 40 inches Serie 5, the apple on my Samsung screen is loading but when the desktop should appears, it freezes, so the only case where I can go to my desktop is with DVI port.

Any solution please?

I'll appreciate that as I need my HDMI port to work so I can use my second monitor for video editing.

Best Regards,
daggard

daggard, VGA port is not supported by OSX. You are booting in safe mode and you will not be able to do much in safe mode.

HDMI Video should work OOB but to get the Audio you need a DSDT file with correct edits.

I will help you get everything working on that motherboard but not in this thread.

Go here > http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/ Create a new thread and let me know about it.

Hello Daggard,
I have got the exact same built as yourse. Is it fully working now (sleep, USB3 ports, etc..)? Maybe we can help each other solving issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back