Motherboard
b250m-gaming 3
CPU
i5 7400
Graphics
gtx 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
so i updated to mojave 10.14.2 and now tho i got my intel hd to be recognized correctly its really stuttering
also i have another problem with my ssd writes being less than half (it starts fast and starts slowing down at the end of the test)
and slow boot (20s)
my ssd is 960 evo
my system specs are intel i5 7400
12gb ram
intel hd 630
gigabyte b250m-gaming 3 mobo

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 113
someones said changing his device from 18,2 to 14,2 fixed it but i have imessage working now and i dont want to mess it up

someones said changing his device from 18,2 to 14,2 fixed it but i have imessage working now and i dont want to mess it up
Since Hackintosh in general and any new version in particular is a 'work in progress', if you want to fix a problem, you may have to take a chance and change something as a 'trial' . If you are averse to do that for fear of an anticipated setback, you would have to stay with what you have. Another way to have an insurance for a fall back to the original, is to create a clone of the current system before experimenting different steps. You can clone your expensive SSD on to a same size or bigger Platter SATA disk and work on it to make different changes and if satisfied you can reproduce those steps on the SSD. If the two disks are of equal size you can clone the fixed platter disk on to the SSD. You don't even have to insert the Clone Recipient SATA SpinDisk inside the case. You can tether it to the Cables pulled outside the case with the disk placed on a firm and steady surface. I use this all the time with Clonezilla , a Freeware to create a USB disk to clone one disk to the other. Clonezilla can clone SATA SSD to SATA Spindisk. Since I have no NVMe SSD, I have not tried the latest Clonezilla to clone that. But I presume the current version should support this Interface also. You may have to check it out. For the illustrated steps I have been using with Clonezilla Cloning you can check this post at #2 and subsequent threads.

hi didnt read all of that but i changed it and imessage still works

hi didnt read all of that but i changed it and imessage still works
Glad you fixed the problem:).
You may prefix the TITLE of your post [SOLVED].
That would help others looking for answer for that issue in your Title to easily find your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back