- May 5, 2018
- Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
- Vega 64
- Mobile Phone
I've been researching it on here and other hackintosh sites and I haven't seen anyone have success with intel 630, 10.13.6, and dual monitors.How did you arrive at that conclusion?
See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files
Please see below:
- Description of Intel Graphics problem - 2nd monitor is a black screen in MacOS. It works before the graphic driver is loaded but then goes black once MacOS is loaded.
- macOS version -10.13.6 / motherboard model- MSI z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC/BIOS version - 7B43v10/processor - i8700k/graphics Intel UHD 630
- Procedure/Guide Used - Most up to date versions of Lilu and Whatevergreen
- Copy of IOReg/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (no ioreg.txt) - Attached.
- EFI/Clover/config.plist - Attached
- DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log - Attached
- EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched/dsdt.aml (if installed) - Not installed
- EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched/ssdt.aml (if installed) - Not installed
9.5 KB Views: 77
11.7 MB Views: 35
66.8 KB Views: 56