Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics Framebuffer Edits - Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered, Post #509.

I think you are saying that 4k DP on 4600 is native, should work out of box, does not need any OS configuration and also that either the motherboard, cable, or monitor is bad or one or more of these components have some sort of compatibility issues.

I am out of ideas at this point. The monitor is new and the DP cable is the original that came with it.

Hi Toleda. I have an annoying bug related with my iGPU. The desktop freezes (mouse, and sound playing not) and after some seconds I got a crashed framebuffer that forces me to restart the PC.

I check my IGPU in IORegistryExplorer and seems that is correctly loaded. Did you know what happens?

See the attached video and IOReg. Thanks in advice.

Attachments

• Aerz’s iMac.ioreg
    18.1 MB · Views: 110
See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

Sorry, I attached the files right now. Thanks for reply :)

Attachments

• Aerz's iMac.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 76
What display, what connection?

Display: DELL U2414H
Via HDMI without audio. I have external speakers connected to the motherboard.

I tried other display with VGA and I got the same crashes.

Display: DELL U2414H
Via HDMI
IOReg shows connector as HDMI, no fix required; framebuffer is configured correctly
Problem is specific to your system and configuration
No further ideas, post to Graphics Forum
I tried other display with VGA and I got the same crashes.
Not supported in macOS, expected.

hey guys i need some help.
for a very long time i been using this trick to enable quick sync to get faster encoding speeds with fcpx --- https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/cant-boot-with-intel-hd-4600.200696/page-2
but recently i noticed that my igpu is stuck 1.25 ghz, I'm still getting good encoding speeds but its just stuck 1.25 ghz it doesn't go any higher or lower than that.
So, if anyone knows whats wrong here i would really appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back