Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics 4600 showing 5 MB only in macOS High Sierra. Screen is flickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requirements already listed.

Already answered multiple times.
specifically asked for OSX 10.11 EI Captain. You said for only High sierra noh ? Thats why I asked again? to confirm...

so requirements are same....!

so will it work if use vga to hdmi converter to connect a hdmi port of full HD monitor?

specifically asked for OSX 10.11 EI Captain. You said for only High sierra noh ? Thats why I asked again? to confirm...

so requirements are same....!

I never wrote anything specific to High Sierra.

so will it work if use vga to hdmi converter to connect a hdmi port of full HD monitor?

An active HDMI->VGA adapter may work, but I would not recommend it when you're attempting to get your system to work.
Instead, use a direct connect HDMI, DVI-D, or DP cable with a monitor that supports it.

I never wrote anything specific to High Sierra.

An active HDMI->VGA adapter may work, but I would not recommend it when you're attempting to get your system to work.
Instead, use a direct connect HDMI, DVI-D, or DP cable with a monitor that supports it.
What to do for fixing audio for at least now? Because, my problems are with audio and graphics. Audio is also not working. I did all driver installations from multicast. Still issues with Audi and graphics. I will arrange a graphic card and fix graphics issues later. So please help me now to fix audio....

What to do for fixing audio for at least now? Because, my problems are with audio and graphics. Audio is also not working. I did all driver installations from multicast. Still issues with Audi and graphics. I will arrange a graphic card and fix graphics issues later. So please help me now to fix audio....

Audio is off-topic for this thread and forum.

Desktop HD4600 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
I can't get it to boot using these settings (stuck at loading with Apple logo). So far I have only managed to boot when having empty ig-platform-id and 0x12345678 as IntelGFX. However, then there is 8mb problem. What am I doing wrong?

It's connected with DisplayPort. That FAQ seems to be for Laptop section.

Still no progress. Is the problem maybe that DVMT is 128mb and not 64mb? There's no option to set that in my BIOS, so I'm unable to test.

It's connected with DisplayPort. That FAQ seems to be for Laptop section.
Still no progress. Is the problem maybe that DVMT is 128mb and not 64mb? There's no option to set that in my BIOS, so I'm unable to test.

Still no problem reporting files attached. Read post #16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back