Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics 4400 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use same plist to boot my HD 4400 installation. The plist is from your git repo.

Can you please point out what exactly is wrong in it?

Regards

Your config.plist is not from my repo. It has no ig-patform-id specification, no FakeID/IntelGFX specification.

Your config.plist is not from my repo. It has no ig-patform-id specification, no FakeID/IntelGFX specification.
Oh! Yeah. Sorry. Those entries had to be removed as the OS won't boot with them. Below are the IDs I used:-
Fake ID: 0x04128086
ig-platform-id: 0x0a260006

Regards

Oh! Yeah. Sorry. Those entries had to be removed as the OS won't boot with them. Below are the IDs I used:-
Fake ID: 0x04128086
ig-platform-id: 0x0a260006

Regards

No expectation of working graphics without them.
Why can't you boot?
Did you try external HDMI/DP monitor?
Did you try injecting EDID?

No expectation of working graphics without them.
Why can't you boot?
Did you try external HDMI/DP monitor?
Did you try injecting EDID?
1. OS doesn't boot while injecting them.
2. It gets stuck on kextd: wait(0) gfx0 or, kextd: wait(0) IGPU if rename GFX0 to IGPU is applied in DSDT/ACPI patches.
3. No as I don't have access to one.
4. Tried with inject EDID = Yes (Didn't inject a custom EDID though as I do on my ASUS A555LA laptop)

P.S: Shall I try injecting a custom EDID?
Regards

I already commented on those files in post #9.
Yes you did. The only difference is the omission of Fake IDs and platform id. Rest everything is same. Shall I re-upload? I won't be able to upload IOREG then as system won't boot :(

Yes you did. The only difference is the omission of Fake IDs and platform id. Rest everything is same. Shall I re-upload? I won't be able to upload IOREG then as system won't boot :(

If you made changes, you must attach new files. I will not guess about what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back