Contribute
Register

Intel HD Graphics 4000 7 MB (sierra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Also, there are u310/u410 guides if you search for them...

actually i have read all of those methods before i posted.

-Again make a copy of config_HD4000_1366x768 in EFI/EFI/CLOVER and rename it to config.plist
tried this,
and the result is unable to boot the clover..
the funny thing is i back up the working config.plist, when i copy paste the my backup config.plist into EFI/EFI/CLOVER
still fail to boot.
i have to use the usb to boot now!!

here is my entire EFI backup with the config_HD4000_1366x768.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2385850/EFI.zip

tried this,
and the result is unable to boot the clover..

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Show output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Simple problem then... clearly, your EFI/Clover on your HDD is not the same as on the USB.
Make them the same.
should i copy the usb's EFI/Clover and replace the HDD EFI/Clover and then use the copy of config_HD4000_1366x768 in EFI/EFI/CLOVER and rename it to config.plist?

That is not Linux.

where is the linux in my hackintosh, i type it into the mac osx terminal and i got:
Code:
Last login: Wed Nov 16 20:03:08 on console
snakecs-iMac:~ snakec$ lspci -nn
-bash: lspci: command not found
snakecs-iMac:~ snakec$

should i copy the usb's EFI/Clover and replace the HDD EFI/Clover and then use the copy of config_HD4000_1366x768 in EFI/EFI/CLOVER and rename it to config.plist?

It doesn't matter how you do it.

But yes... EFI/Clover on the HDD should initially be the same as you had it for USB. That includes everything... config.plist, drivers64UEFI, kexts, etc.

No reason to expect that you could only install Clover without configuring it for your hardware...

where is the linux in my hackintosh, i type it into the mac osx terminal and i got:
Code:
Last login: Wed Nov 16 20:03:08 on console
snakecs-iMac:~ snakec$

Linux is not the same as OS X/macOS.

But it is probably not needed, since you are able to boot with a properly configured Clover.

It doesn't matter how you do it.

But yes... EFI/Clover on the HDD should initially be the same as you had it for USB. That includes everything... config.plist, drivers64UEFI, kexts, etc.

No reason to expect that you could only install Clover without configuring it for your hardware...

replace the hdd/efi/clover whole folder with usb/efi/clover
went straight to bios, same result with using the config_HD4000_1366x768.plist rename it to config.plist

replace the hdd/efi/clover whole folder with usb/efi/clover
went straight to bios, same result with using the config_HD4000_1366x768.plist rename it to config.plist

Please clarify what you mean by "went straight to bios".
Do you mean you're not reaching Clover?

correct!!

One or more of the following:
- incorrect BIOS settings for the way you installed Clover (UEFI must be enabled, secure boot disabled)
- Clover installed incorrectly (Clover must be installed UEFI to the ESP)

One or more of the following:
- incorrect BIOS settings for the way you installed Clover (UEFI must be enabled, secure boot disabled)
- Clover installed incorrectly (Clover must be installed UEFI to the ESP)

I format and reinstall couple time and then follow this guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-lenovo-u310-u410-using-clover-uefi-10-11.183369/

I manage to get it boot clover.
but when I'm on clover and select the HFS to boot
the screen turn into the no symbol " ⃠ "
how can I fix it!~?

attachment is my efi/clover

Attachments

• clover.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back