Contribute
Register

Intel HD 620 graphics glitch with rehabman config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else am I misszing? I thought the gen_debug.sh took lol provided everything you need?

gen_debug.sh provides a ZIP that shows me what you're doing...

It shows you didn't implement all the changes I mentioned in post #3.

gen_debug.sh provides a ZIP that shows me what you're doing...

It shows you didn't implement all the changes I mentioned in post #3.

I recreated my usb booter with clover according to your guide for uefi booting, so I thought that would fix the driversUEFI64 problem, I deleted the IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup kext because it is built into the config.plist right? I enabled legacy boot and fast boot I already had off, and lastly, I downloaded the kexts from the githubs, so I thought I had the most recent kext versions of lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup please correct me where I am wrong as I am unsure where I went wrong

I recreated my usb booter with clover according to your guide for uefi booting, so I thought that would fix the driversUEFI64 problem, I deleted the IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup kext because it is built into the config.plist right? I enabled legacy boot and fast boot I already had off, and lastly, I downloaded the kexts from the githubs, so I thought I had the most recent kext versions of lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup please correct me where I am wrong as I am unsure where I went wrong

Perhaps you should check each of the suggestions made in post #3.

EAF54575-C0A3-40C0-83CE-C167ADD5F575.jpeg
Perhaps you should check each of the suggestions made in post #3.

I have tried to follow your steps, I will post my updated clover folder but any chance what this error means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back