Contribute
Register

Intel HD 530 only has 7MB of Graphics RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
On your motherboard advanced configuration search for DVMT 32mb and change it to 64Mb, I was having the same issue and this solved to me right now, also I had to put fakeID 0x12345678 each time I boot, but when changed to 64MB I solved that issue too. Hope it works for you guys, let me know.

You sir deserve a medal! This was the last missing piece for my setup as well. This should be added to the recommended BIOS settings in the installation guide...

Can someone throw me a bone here. I searched all night for a fix. What is the consensus on how to solve this in a laptop? Thanks a lot!

Can someone throw me a bone here. I searched all night for a fix. What is the consensus on how to solve this in a laptop? Thanks a lot!

Laptop questions are off-topic in desktop forums. Post your question in the appropriate laptop forum.

For curiosity, for those who have no problem with the 530 and sorted it all out. How many MB of video card you from your system? To me 1536 MB, is this normal?

From Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4 update Intel HD530 works by native driver without trouble. No need inject ID or any patch. Full MacOS accelerate. One issue is not wake up after sleep.
Yeah, I noticed this problem :/

From Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4 update Intel HD530 works by native driver without trouble. No need inject ID or any patch. Full MacOS accelerate. One issue is not wake up after sleep.
Did you remove FakeId, Skylake glitch fix, FakePCIID and FakePCIID_HD_Graphics?

I have successfully built the my system using the latest Sierra installation guide. However, the system only shows 7MB for the integrated video.

I'm using the integrated HD530 with HDMI output. Just want to see if someone can help me out and see what I did wrong for the graphic setting.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 8.13.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 8.13.37 PM.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 521
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 8.13.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 8.13.46 PM.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.