Contribute
Register

INTEL HD 530 HIGH SIERRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find disablegfxfirmware?

Where can I find disablegfxfirmware?
Config.plist >Boot Args:

Edited: If this does not work, I want to see your CLOVER to check its /kexts/Other and to make sure you have deleted all the numbered folders (10.6 to 10.13) under "kexts" folder.

Please upload CLOVER as a compressed file.

Attachments

• config.plist_Boot .png
    config.plist_Boot .png
    153.1 KB · Views: 940
this is what I have in the 4.42 clover

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 05.51.39.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 05.51.39.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 858
this is what I have in the 4.42 clover
Please upload your CLOVER folder from that disk as Compressed file after EFI mounting with CCV (Clover Configurator Vibrant).

Thanks a lot I solved with your help

Thanks a lot I solved with your help

• Congratulations :clap:.
  • Can you please change the Title of your post with the prefix [SOLVED] after editing your last post adding what exact step you took to succeed. That way, your post can help readers searching for answers for the same problem in your title.

Fixed with the help of cmn699 like this: Clover Configurator Vibrant Edition V. 4.55.0.0, in the Clover Boot menu I enabled dart = 0 and -disablegfxfirmware in the Devices menu I put in Fakeid / IntelGFX 0x0 and in Add Properties i removed everything, in the Clover Graphics menu I enabled Inject Intel and ig-platform-id 0x19120000.

Fixed with the help of cmn699 like this: Clover Configurator Vibrant Edition V. 4.55.0.0, in the Clover Boot menu I enabled dart = 0 and -disablegfxfirmware in the Devices menu I put in Fakeid / IntelGFX 0x0 and in Add Properties i removed everything, in the Clover Graphics menu I enabled Inject Intel and ig-platform-id 0x19120000.

Ciao,
have you any problem with wake from sleep?

cmn699 hello when i made all the changes I had attached the PC with HDMI in office tonight I attached the PC home with the port display to me black screen and it does not part instead if HDMI connection starts but with resolution 1920x1080 instead the monitor is 4k i have to enable some other flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back