Intel i7-6700 3.4 GHz
Graphics
Intel® Graphics HD 530 - RX590 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone, I have the following problem, I've been able to install high sierra and work properly.
But I have to fix the glitch problem and the video card memory at 14 MB. The following procedure is as follows: After installing High Sierra I removed the USB with unibeast and I started Multibeast 10 by selecting Customize / IntelHd5xx and Intel Graphics Fixup in build I selected the system disk is installing everything but it does not fix the problem.
I have also tried to configure the config.plist file on the EFI partition of the system disk with the following settings with the CloverConfigurator, with the screenshot attached and the config.plist file
The config.plist file to configure is the one on the EFI partition of the system disk or the EFI partition on the USB with Unibeast.

Thank you all

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 01.08.07.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 01.08.07.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 3,477
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 01.08.21.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 01.08.21.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 3,656
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 01.08.44.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 01.08.44.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 3,031
  • config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 443
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Updated profile I hope in a help

Thanks, I guess right away, where do I find lilu.kext? must I be copied to EFI / CLOVER / kexts / other?

Hi, I've made the changes you told me but it does not change anything.
I copied lili.kext into the other folder and when I reboot it does not part me from the black screen. if I leave FakeId to 0x12345678 and ig-platform-id 0x19120000 starts correctly but with artifacts and memory at 14 mb.

Hi everyone, I have the following problem, I've been able to install high sierra and work properly.
But I have to fix the glitch problem and the video card memory at 14 MB. The following procedure is as follows: After installing High Sierra I removed the USB with unibeast and I started Multibeast 10 by selecting Customize / IntelHd5xx and Intel Graphics Fixup in build I selected the system disk is installing everything but it does not fix the problem.
I have also tried to configure the config.plist file on the EFI partition of the system disk with the following settings with the CloverConfigurator, with the screenshot attached and the config.plist file
The config.plist file to configure is the one on the EFI partition of the system disk or the EFI partition on the USB with Unibeast.

Thank you all
  • I have reviewed and edited your uploaded images with some annotations.
    • Please try the changes suggested on the annotations and save the edited config.plist in Clover
    • Reboot after saving editied config.plist as above
    • Upload screen shots of any problem boot screen(s)

Attachments

• 1.configplist_Devices.png
    1.configplist_Devices.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 4,271
  • 2.Boot_Arguments.png
    2.Boot_Arguments.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 4,437
  • 3.config.plist_Graphics_OK.png
    3.config.plist_Graphics_OK.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 3,699
I've made fixes like your screenshots and restarting reboots and reboots. attach the config.plist file and the screen where it hangs

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_20171109_140323.jpg
    IMG_20171109_140323.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,041
I've made fixes like your screenshots and restarting reboots and reboots. attach the config.plist file and the screen where it hangs

Thank you , for screen shot and your config.plist.
I hope you have made the RIGHT choices for your Intel HD Graphics in the BIOS. If so,:
  • Please try checking [√] disablegfxfirmware and reboot and screen shot

Thank you , for screen shot and your config.plist.
I hope you have made the RIGHT choices for your Intel HD Graphics in the BIOS. If so,:
  • Please try checking [√] disablegfxfirmware in config.plist Boot Args and reboot and screen shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back