Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Intel HD 530 7mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are.
  • Please edit your BIOS to IGD Not AUTO
  • I have edited your CLOVER quite a bit.
  • Try this replacing what you have.
  • Since I don't own any Proprietary PC like HP , it is based purely on a GA- B150M-DS3H Mobo with an Intel CPU with Intel HD 530 like your system . I had to make a lot of assumptions in editing it. Proprietary MoBo like HP do a lot of changes to BIOS and we have no way of knowing what they do.Clover has to mould to these unknown changes to work properly to boot a non-Windows Operating System like Mac using that hardware and accommodating Mac's own Bootloader. It is really a tough act when it comes to converting Brand Name PC to Hackintosh.
    • Hope this works for you.
  • Keep a copy of your Current unedited Clover just in case you don't succeed with this and want to go back to your current default CLOVER.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 303
  • 1.BIOS Graphics.png
    1.BIOS Graphics.png
    1 MB · Views: 347
Thanks a lot. One question though: CLOVER folder goes to EFI of the HD and not USB, right?

Sadly, I'm still getting KP. I have Inject Intel=Yes, ig-platform-id=0x1912000 and FakeID > IntelGFX 0x19128086 on config.plist like you set it, and video is set to IGD in BIOS.

Oh wait, it seems your config.plist wasn't properly copied. Trying now.

Sadly, 0x19120000 gives me KP while 0x12345678 doesn't.

I have Inject Intel=Yes, ig-platform-id=0x1912000 and FakeID > IntelGFX 0x19128086
remove all from graphics and add root/devices/properties from my plist
Lilu and WhateverGreen in L/E/

Attachments

• conf.plist
    914 bytes · Views: 323
remove all from graphics and add root/devices/properties from my plist
Lilu and WhateverGreen in L/E/
I don't quite understand, you want me to remove Lilu and WhateverGreen too?

I got the part from your conf.plist and pasted into my config.plist, however Properties don't show when I open with Clover Configurator.

do not open and edit in clover, use plisteditor or Xcode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back