Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Intel HD 530 7mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lost when editing with plisteditor. You want me to remove all Devices block and paste yours?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 14.23.15.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 14.23.15.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 693
Sadly, 0x19120000 gives me KP while 0x12345678 doesn't.
I got the part from your conf.plist and pasted into my config.plist, however Properties don't show when I open with Clover Configurator.
ig-p-id 0x12345678 is just a false ID because the chosen 0x1912000 does not seem to be the right one for your Intel HD 530. With that ig-p-id you will be able to get back to Desktop but won't get the full QE/CI despite having Lilu and WhateverGreen.kext in the /L/E you had installed.

You may try the following values one after the other and see if it would help to boot OK and get the right resolution..
Before changing it on your config.plist in the hard disk's CLOVER, you can try these values TEMPORARILY during boot through Clover Boot Manager Screen >Options>Graphics Injector-> *-platform-id deleting current value and typing from this list and then booting.

If you can boot and reach Desktop, check your "AboutThisMac">Overview and System Report>Graphics and Display for the effect.

If satisfactory, then edit config.plist _Graphics_ig-platform-id with the value that helped to make the change permanent and you don't have to do it for each boot through CBM >Options as a temporary fix.
0x19120001
0x19020001
0x19170001
0x19320001

If this does not work you have to go through Hackintool to find the right patch.

Oddly, 0x193b0005 helped me, as per the suggestion of a FB group fellow. I'm now getting 1536 MB. Thanks.

Oddly, 0x193b0005 helped me, as per the suggestion of a FB group fellow. I'm now getting 1536 MB. Thanks.
Glad to know you solved the problem.

This fixed my issue, I used the part of Devices and Rt Variables, that were the changes I made and I fixed my issue, not sure which of those changes make it work but now is fixed :)

• Your uploaded CLOVER shows its config.plist needs to be edited and saved to use it to boot.
  • I suggest trying the following changes and rebooting in Verbose Mode and uploading image for any problem
    • config.plist_Boot :
      • no need for nv_disable =1 ; you have no Nvidia card at all . No harm in having it but it is not needed.
      • Try adding,
      • - disablegfxfirmware -lilubetall -alcbeta dart=0 -v (-v you can remove once no problem occurs during boot)
    • config.plist _Devices :
      • Fake ID IntelGFX=0x19128086
      • Audio Inject =2 [√]AFGlowPowerState [√] ResetHDA
    • config.plist _Graphics :
      • [√]Inject Intel
      • ig-platform-id : 0x19120000
    • config.plist _Rt Variables
      • CsrActiveconfig =0x67
    • config.plist_SMBIOS
      • Product Model:iMac 14, 2 or 18,1

for the Gigabyte B150 HD3P -- MacOs 10.14.4 -- clover 4920 - 21 may 2019

this config file i use for 10.14 but it also work with 10.12 and 10.13 with hardware SMBIOS iMac14,2 not 10.11 im trying with MaPro3,1 no success

0x193b0005 helped me also for HD530

i used
  • config.plist_Boot :
    • no need for nv_disable =1 ; you have no Nvidia card at all . No harm in having it but it is not needed.
    • Try adding,
    • - dart=0 -v (-v you can remove once no problem occurs during boot)
  • config.plist _Devices :
    • Fake ID IntelGFX=0x19128086
    • Audio Inject =1
  • config.plist _Graphics :
    • [√]Inject Intel
    • ig-platform-id : 0x193b0005
  • config.plist _Rt Variables
    • CsrActiveconfig =0x67
  • config.plist_SMBIOS
    • Product Model:iMac 14, 2 or 18,1 and i used Macmini8,1

Last edited:
Elder ~ can share your installation package?
Can I communicate with you in Chinese?
My machine is also M700.

Elder ~ can share your installation package?
Can I communicate with you in Chinese?
From the tonymacx86 rules section:
  • All posts must be made in English. Any and all posts in other languages will be deleted.
  • Posts cannot contain email addresses or any other form of contact information.

From the tonymacx86 rules section:
  • All posts must be made in English. Any and all posts in other languages will be deleted.
  • Posts cannot contain email addresses or any other form of contact information.
get
Fake ID : 0x193b0005
OK Entered the desktop
But Show only 7m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back