Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I'm on Mojave on a Lenovo ThinkCentre M700. I've got a Intel HD 530. However, this shows 7 MB as memory and I've got some glitches. What do I do? Attached is my problem reporting files.

Regards,

Attachments

• debug_26467.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 541
Unfortunately I'm getting KP with the below screenshot (I hope I got the right screen)

I have WhateverGreen.kext+Lilu.kext on kexts/Other.

install WhateverGreen.kext+Lilu.kext on L/E, delete from kexts/Other
What is the rationale for those 2 kexts to be deleted from kexts/other?

I have them on kexts/Other.
  • Your uploaded CLOVER shows its config.plist needs to be edited and saved to use it to boot.
  • I suggest trying the following changes and rebooting in Verbose Mode and uploading image for any problem
    • config.plist_Boot :
      • no need for nv_disable =1 ; you have no Nvidia card at all . No harm in having it but it is not needed.
      • Try adding,
      • - disablegfxfirmware -lilubetall -alcbeta dart=0 -v (-v you can remove once no problem occurs during boot)
    • config.plist _Devices :
      • Fake ID IntelGFX=0x19128086
      • Audio Inject =2 [√]AFGlowPowerState [√] ResetHDA
    • config.plist _Graphics :
      • [√]Inject Intel
      • ig-platform-id : 0x19120000
    • config.plist _Rt Variables
      • CsrActiveconfig =0x67
    • config.plist_SMBIOS
      • Product Model:iMac 14, 2 or 18,1

If you install the kext on L/E, it's useless if you still keep them on clover / other
For other infomation to install kexts:
That's an opinion. I want to see evidence that having essential kexts in CLOVER/kexts/Other causes boot failure or other harm.
Filling that CLOVER/kexts/Other with unneeded kexts of all kinds can cause conflicts and boot delay or actual boot failure.

That happens if wrong kexts are in System's Extensions folder also.

I agree, ignoring to install needed non-apple kexts in /L/E of System Disk and expecting CLOVER/kexts folder as the answer to Hackintosh kext need, is wrong.

• Your uploaded CLOVER shows its config.plist needs to be edited and saved to use it to boot.
  • I suggest trying the following changes and rebooting in Verbose Mode and uploading image for any problem
    • config.plist_Boot :
      • no need for nv_disable =1 ; you have no Nvidia card at all . No harm in having it but it is not needed.
      • Try adding,
      • - disablegfxfirmware -lilubetall -alcbeta dart=0 -v (-v you can remove once no problem occurs during boot)
      • [√]Inject Intel
      • CsrActiveconfig =0x67
    • config.plist_SMBIOS
I couldn't remove nv_disable=1 because of CC's new layout. Other than that, I made these suggested changes. I'll try now.

• config.plist_Boot :
      • Try adding,
      • [√]Inject Intel
      • CsrActiveconfig =0x67
    • config.plist_SMBIOS
Sadly, I still get KP on 0x19120000. Though, I set the product model 17,2 because that is closer to my CPU. WhateverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext are in /L/E.

Last edited:
Sadly, I still get KP on 0x19120000. Though, I set the product model 17,2 because that is closer to my CPU. WhateverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext are in /L/E.

• Please upload your current CLOVER from USB Installer as a zipped file and current BIOS Graphics options

Here they are.

Attachments

• IMG-8929.JPG
    IMG-8929.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 632
  • Clover.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 463
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back