1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
I just finished my Skylake Hackintosh. I love it. Truly brilliant considering I upgraded from a Core i3 Ivybridge clocked at 1.8 GHZ. Heck of an upgrade. I have everything working except graphics. When I get to clover, I boot with the graphics flag 0x80861916. It gives me 7mb of VRAM. Which I can't complain. 7mb has given me an almost perfect system. But I would like to have all 2 gigs of VRAM. I'm on an HP Star Wars Edition laptop, Core i5-6200U clocked at 2.8 GHZ, 6 Gigs of RAM, and Intel HD 520 Graphics. Any help would be appreciated.

I just finished my Skylake Hackintosh. I love it. Truly brilliant considering I upgraded from a Core i3 Ivybridge clocked at 1.8 GHZ. Heck of an upgrade. I have everything working except graphics. When I get to clover, I boot with the graphics flag 0x80861916. It gives me 7mb of VRAM. Which I can't complain. 7mb has given me an almost perfect system. But I would like to have all 2 gigs of VRAM. I'm on an HP Star Wars Edition laptop, Core i5-6200U clocked at 2.8 GHZ, 6 Gigs of RAM, and Intel HD 520 Graphics. Any help would be appreciated.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back