Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370 Aorus Pro
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Hello friends.
I'm here because my iGPU only has 7mb and I can't use properly this desktop. I know that exists Hackintool because I tried but it is impossible for me. Multibeast was used too...Actually I have Lilu and Whatevergreen...

My configuration:
ASUS H61m plus
Intel Core i5 4590
16GB RAM
128GB SSD Samsung Evo 850
Intel HD 4600 (iGPU)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-03-23 a las 3.42.14.png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-03-23 a las 3.42.14.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
True .
Sorry, my mistake...

Did you solve the issue?

I'm here because my iGPU only has 7mb and I can't use properly this desktop. I know that exists Hackintool because I tried but it is impossible for me. Multibeast was used too...Actually I have Lilu and Whatevergreen...

@SAXTER,

The Azul Framebuffer can be tricky to get working correctly.

For HD 4600 IGPU try using PlatfromID 0x0D220003 instead of 0x04160000.
Worked for me on three HD 4600 systems.

See the Special note on the HD 4600 IGPU in the WhatEverGreen section of this guide :-

Cheers
Jay

My configuration:
ASUS H61m plus
Intel Core i5 4590
Not sure how you installed an i5-4590 into an Asus H61M Sandy Bridge based motherboard ? Would do a lot of damage to the socket. Something is wrong with your provided info. If it truly is an i5-4590 then it would need to be an H81M motherboard.

hello there. i did all what they said in this topic but didnt work for me
til i found how
hope this helps who still got this problems in 2021
like i said i did everthing but still not working till i went to clover confic / devices / properties / in the box that of devices at the left hand side you will see " list of PCI devices " click it and chose " VGA compatible controller "
save and reboot and then HD4600 is working find

ps: i did everything they said in this paid , and i didn't delete any thing before i do this step
hope this will help. , and sorry for my poor Engllish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back