Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
so im having a problem with my hackintosh all i want to do is play minecraft and talk to people on skype but i keep getting errors with lwjgl i dont know what it means. on skype i cant see my webcam being displayed nor my friends webcam and it makes me suggest its the sorta same error what minecraft gave me.
i really want to get Mac OS X Mavericks working with opengl on my Intel HD 4600 please help!
:banghead:

so im having a problem with my hackintosh all i want to do is play minecraft and talk to people on skype but i keep getting errors with lwjgl i dont know what it means. on skype i cant see my webcam being displayed nor my friends webcam and it makes me suggest its the sorta same error what minecraft gave me.
i really want to get Mac OS X Mavericks working with opengl on my Intel HD 4600 please help!
:banghead:

Which display connector you use . Check about my mac for display recognition and properties. Check the multi beast option which you selected during install for driver support.Always give full system description on ur signature so others can understand ur system and members or moderators can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back