Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Graphics Acceleration not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I installed a Hackintosh Sierra on my laptop which contains an Intel HD 4400.

Tried to enable it applying the patches FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext installed through Kext Wizard in /System/Library/Extensions. Repaired permissions and rebuilt cache.

Then I injected in /CLOVER/EFI/config.plist the 0x04128086 in IntelGFX, Checked Inject Intel and put the 0xa260006 platform-id. The Mac is installed in an external drive in Legacy Boot mode.

However, the system is still reporting 4 MB vram.

Any idea what may be failing?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• ProblemReporting.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 179
Hi,

Tried to enable it applying the patches FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext installed through Kext Wizard in /System/Library/Extensions. Repaired permissions and rebuilt cache.

Then I injected in /CLOVER/EFI/config.plist the 0x04128086 in IntelGFX, Checked Inject Intel and put the 0xa260006 platform-id. The Mac is installed in an external drive in Legacy Boot mode.

Thanks for your help.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Wow. Huge mess.
Start over.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, from where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back