Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, am able to get full vram value as shown in image attached. But need to enable CI/QE on my intel HD 4600 integrated card. I have a feeling I have the wrong kexts in S/L/E or something is wrong with my DSDT patching.

Attachments

• Olatunji's iMac Termina & Ioreg.zip
    583.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 7.11.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 7.11.12 PM.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 229
  • CLOVER.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 117
Hi, am able to get full vram value as shown in image attached. But need to enable CI/QE on my intel HD 4600 integrated card. I have a feeling I have the wrong kexts in S/L/E or something is wrong with my DSDT patching.

As you can tell from your kextcache output, your AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext is damaged.
Run the macOS installer to refresh it (running the installer without erasing the target will refresh all system files).

Is there anyone who have tested this video card on High Sierra?

Hi RehabMan,

I am trying to upgrade my Sierra to High Sierra but I am having issue with HD4400. In Sierra it shows
Framebuffer Depth: 32bit but after upgrade it shows me 24bit. I am using latest clover and using same kext to boot the Sierra and high Sierra. Moreover, when ever I play some videos on Safari (both Sierra and High Sierra) it does not play the video or safari freeze to death.

Clover config attached along with screenshot.

Dell Optiplex 3020
Intel i3 4130
8 GB RAM
Intel HD4400
Monitor connected on DP

With regards,
Bhaggu

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 3.32.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 3.32.11 PM.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 223
Hi RehabMan,

I am trying to upgrade my Sierra to High Sierra but I am having issue with HD4400. In Sierra it shows
Framebuffer Depth: 32bit but after upgrade it shows me 24bit. I am using latest clover and using same kext to boot the Sierra and high Sierra. Moreover, when ever I play some videos on Safari (both Sierra and High Sierra) it does not play the video or safari freeze to death.

Clover config attached along with screenshot.

Dell Optiplex 3020
Intel i3 4130
8 GB RAM
Intel HD4400
Monitor connected on DP

With regards,
Bhaggu

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 91
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext requires (matching) Lilu.kext.

High Sierra

I have too same problem.24bit color

Sure install lilu.kext with IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

So i cant apply hidpi resolution (1600x900 hidpi)

Last edited:
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext requires (matching) Lilu.kext.
I have installed both IntelGraphicsFixup.kext & Lilu.kext in clover first and then with kext utility in the system extensioin folder. But still having the same 24bit resolution and Safari flash video problem. The updated files are attached.

Bhaggu

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back