Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting/weird.

I've got High Sierra working, just tweaking the last few issues.

Installed the kexts, added the tags to the config.plist. (I used Clover Configurator, just because it keeps things neat in terms of arrangement.)

Reboot - system won't boot, reboots back to Clover. Went into UEFI shell and edited the tags out. Rebooted, login. Hmm - screen isn't flicking anymore. Check "about this Mac", now shows 1536MB. It's . . . fixed? :eek:

I have googled a bit and tried the EDID thing but still the issue remain the same. I am not sure i did it perfectly but i followed a link.

The QE/QI seems perfect in 24bit but some sites and videos feels laggy in comparison to the 32bit

Bhaggu
Hello, I have the same computer. Have you finally solved the 24-32 bits issue? Could you share your config.plist? Thank you.

Dear all,

thanks a lot for all your support and this amazing source of information.
I have an Intel NUC D34010WYK
Core i3 4010U
Intel HD Graphics 4400
I installed macOS Majve and it worked. Sound works, network works, Video works but it shows in about this mac: Intel HD Graphics 4400 3 Mo

In Clover Configurator, I entered the following :
Devices>Fake IDE>Intel GFX>0x04128086
Devices>Properties>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)
Properties key = AAPL,ig-platform-id
Properties Value = 0D220003
(not sure why)
Graphics>ig-platform-id=0x0d220003

How can I increase my video memory size to be able to read videos...

Tonypascal

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 120
In my hackintosh the device I'd is showing 0x041e instead of 0x0412 how to change that? I have install Haswell HD 4400 graphics card but I can't enabled it please help! 388058

How to change the device ID of the graphics card in hackintosh?

yes, this is the same problem as I have...

Even with lilu + whatevergreen and AAPL, framebuffer and device-id injection, nothing to do... I still have a message ! device 0A16 you should change it to 0412, but I don't know how... still no hardware acceleration in videos...

i installed macOS Mojave recently intel hd4400 was not working at all i tried every tutorial i can find but no luck so i installed macos sierra and Same thing happens.

If i use inject intel with proper ig-platform id and fake id it gives me error something like
busy timeout[0], kextd wait(60): 'IGPU’
I even tried framebuffer patch but no luck.

Please help

Even with lilu + whatevergreen and AAPL, framebuffer and device-id injection, nothing to do... I still have a message ! device 0A16 you should change it to 0412, but I don't know how... still no hardware acceleration in videos...
Any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back