Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RehabMan.
I have a problem with the graphics acceleration in All In One.
Asus H81T
i3-4170T — HD4400
SSD 120Gb.
/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
When is acceleration graphics LVDS screen looks as if the image was encoded, however by HDMI is perfect even with transparency.
The nameplate of this equipment was the ECS H81H3-TI I had to replace it because it stayed locked the bios in the logo of the manufacturer and hence does not advance. This plate was the computer's LVDS display perfectly.
I've tried different platforms in IGPDeviceID and also the FakePCIID.ket without positive result in LVDS, single HDMI.
Any solution?
Best regards

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
Does desktop HDMI Audio work with the HD 4400?

With the proper injections (layout-id, hda-gfx), ACPI renames (B0D3->HDAU), and framebuffer patches, yes.

Hello RehabMan.
I have a problem with the graphics acceleration in All In One.
Asus H81T
i3-4170T — HD4400
SSD 120Gb.
/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
When is acceleration graphics LVDS screen looks as if the image was encoded, however by HDMI is perfect even with transparency.
The nameplate of this equipment was the ECS H81H3-TI I had to replace it because it stayed locked the bios in the logo of the manufacturer and hence does not advance. This plate was the computer's LVDS display perfectly.
I've tried different platforms in IGPDeviceID and also the FakePCIID.ket without positive result in LVDS, single HDMI.
Any solution?
Best regards

No such thing as IGPDeviceID in Clover.

Yes, I have added 0x0d220003, but it remains the same.

ig-platform-id 0x0d220003 is the default. If you add it where it didn't exist (config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id), nothing is expected to change.

ig-platform-id 0x0d220003 is the default. If you add it where it didn't exist (config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id), nothing is expected to change.
Can it be the motherboard?. With the Elitegroup H81H3-TI worked full but I have this problem with the Asus H81T.

Can it be the motherboard?. With the Elitegroup H81H3-TI worked full but I have this problem with the Asus H81T.

Define 'it'.

For all-in-one LVDS: Did you enable CSM/legacy boot? Did you implement backlight control?
(eg. may be a lot like a laptop...)

Define 'it'.

For all-in-one LVDS: Did you enable CSM/legacy boot? Did you implement backlight control?
The only bios allows me to enable or disable LVDS and within the options I have chosen the only that is for screens 23 "and 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Will not let me boot into Legacy boot, only UEFI. I've done an installation from scratch and nothing. Win8 or Ubuntu it works well.
No, I have not implemented the backlight control.

Define 'it'.

The motherboard having All In One factory was the H81H3-TI of ECS (Elitegroup) and how the bios was blocked in the logo of the manufacturer has been replaced by an Asus H81T.
With the motherboard H81H3-TI - you worked all full, LVDS, and HDMI.
But with the Asus works full by HDMI (1536 Mb) but does not work with the LVDS.

The motherboard having All In One factory was the H81H3-TI of ECS (Elitegroup) and how the bios was blocked in the logo of the manufacturer has been replaced by an Asus H81T.
With the motherboard H81H3-TI - you worked all full, LVDS, and HDMI.
But with the Asus works full by HDMI (1536 Mb) but does not work with the LVDS.

Use a laptop ig-platform-id... 0xa260006.

The only bios allows me to enable or disable LVDS and within the options I have chosen the only that is for screens 23 "and 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Will not let me boot into Legacy boot, only UEFI. I've done an installation from scratch and nothing. Win8 or Ubuntu it works well.
No, I have not implemented the backlight control.

Don't boot in legacy mode, but enable legacy (and boot UEFI).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back