Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I am unable to get QE/CI hardware acceleration to work with Intel HD 4000. The driver is simply not being loaded: System Information says 'No Kext Loaded' under the 'Graphics/Displays' category. I'm using Chimera 1.11 as my bootloader.

The mobo I'm using is an Asus P8Z77-V LX with BIOS version 0801 and the CPU is a 3570k. Currently I'm not using a DSDT and I am using an HDMI cable to connect to my monitor.

If I load OSX without any flags, I get a resolution of 1024x768 but I can force it to 1920x1080 by using the 'Graphics Mode' flag. Any suggestions how I can fix this problem?

If it helps illustrate the problem further, this is what my Graphics/Displays is showing.

I'm trying to follow the guide on Intel HD4000 QE/CI Acceleration « Blog. As suggested I've entered the ioreg -l -p IODeviceTree in the terminal, and the AAPL,ig-platform-id property is nowhere to be seen.

Anyone got an idea what's going on?

Attachments

• GraphicsScreen.png
    GraphicsScreen.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 852
I solved the problem by using a DVI cable, GraphicsEnabler=Yes, Graphics Mode=1290x1080x32 and setting iGPU memory to 96mb.

Hi buddy,

my own hackintosh (Intel HD 4400) running on Sierra 10.12.5 and in that Hardware > Graphic/Displays are already show the Intel HD Graphics 4400, but why i dont get the QE/CI ?

Can you solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi buddy,

my own hackintosh (Intel HD 4400) running on Sierra 10.12.5 and in that Hardware > Graphic/Displays are already show the Intel HD Graphics 4400, but why i dont get the QE/CI ?

Can you solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Off-topic.
This thread is HD4000, not HD4400.

But...
Desktop HD4400 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back