Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 only sometimes QE/CI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...

I've set the ScreenResolution to 1600x900. And I've set the Theme from Bluemac to YosemiteLogin (which is installed).

After a reboot, I saw that Clover doesn't load the theme. Only this standard blue surface.
I can force Clover to load the theme, when I go to Options. Then I go into Themes, and select the theme-name. I press two times enter and then I select return. When I switch from the options menu to the main menu, the theme is loaded.

And when I boot Yosemite there are still these "Graphic Glitches" (?, I don't know how to express that in english).

Post EFI/Clover folder you're using.

Make sure you're modifying the right config.plist. If you're booting from HDD, you're using the EFI/Clover on the EFI partition on HDD. If you're booting from USB, you're using the EFI/Clover on the "CLOVER EFI" partition on the USB.

You'll have to explain more clearly what you mean by "Graphic Glitches". A photo might help.

Post EFI/Clover folder you're using.

Make sure you're modifying the right config.plist. If you're booting from HDD, you're using the EFI/Clover on the EFI partition on HDD. If you're booting from USB, you're using the EFI/Clover on the "CLOVER EFI" partition on the USB.

You'll have to explain more clearly what you mean by "Graphic Glitches". A photo might help.

Photo: IMG_0809.jpg

Folder is attached

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.4 MB · Views: 103

Folder is attached

No evidence you followed my advice:

Also, it is rare, but some high resolution screens are not dual link. So try without it.

Most 1600x900 displays are duallink, but not all. Try without duallink injection. See config.plist/Devices/AddProperties (last item).

No evidence you followed my advice:

Most 1600x900 displays are duallink, but not all. Try without duallink injection. See config.plist/Devices/AddProperties (last item).

Okay, what do I have to do? Should I only remove this block?:
<dict>
<key>Device</key>
<string>IntelGFX</string>
<key>Key</key>
<string>AAPL,DualLink</string>
<key>Value</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
</dict>

Okay, what do I have to do? Should I only remove this block?:
<dict>
<key>Device</key>
<string>IntelGFX</string>
<key>Key</key>
<string>AAPL,DualLink</string>
<key>Value</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
</dict>

You should always use a plist editor for config.plist, never a text editor.

You can remove it or you can simply make it ineffective by changing the key from 'AAPL,DualLink' to '#AAPL,DualLink'.

Ok, I've tried this, but without success.

Post ioreg and EFI/Clover folder.

Note: If you've fiddled with the graphics kexts a bit and are not certain they are vanilla, do a fresh install.

Post ioreg and EFI/Clover folder.

Note: If you've fiddled with the graphics kexts a bit and are not certain they are vanilla, do a fresh install.

I don't touched any kexts since install. I only added two or three for network and audio.

Requested files are attached.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Dominik’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    4.7 MB · Views: 135
  • EFI.zip
    20.4 MB · Views: 96
I don't touched any kexts since install. I only added two or three for network and audio.

Requested files are attached.

Thanks in advance!

Try patching DSDT according to guide...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Not sure if it will help, but it can't hurt.

Patch with "HD3000 High Resolution" or "HD3000 Low Resolution" (eg. try both individually).

Also implementing backlight control may do something too.

You should also check your BIOS settings. And you can try injecting EDID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back