Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5000 | Nvidia GeForce 930M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
I have been using Mountain Lion perfectly, but When I upgraded to Mavericks, my GPU just don't work! I tried to use a different System Identifier (as MacMini / MacPro) and nothing worked, tried to use Clover instead of chameleon but nothing. I don't know what to do, the problem is on AppleIntelSNB*, If I move or delete it, the system boot up, but with it, the system stucks on Apple's logo. I know the AppleIntelSNB* is very necessary, but, I don't get it working on Mavericks. Help!

Configuration:

Processor: Intel Core i3 2350M 2.4GHz Quad-Core Busratio= 21
GPU: Inte HD 3000
Ram: DDR3 1666MHz 4Gb

Can someone tell me what to do?

I have been using Mountain Lion perfectly, but When I upgraded to Mavericks, my GPU just don't work! I tried to use a different System Identifier (as MacMini / MacPro) and nothing worked, tried to use Clover instead of chameleon but nothing. I don't know what to do, the problem is on AppleIntelSNB*, If I move or delete it, the system boot up, but with it, the system stucks on Apple's logo. I know the AppleIntelSNB* is very necessary, but, I don't get it working on Mavericks. Help!

Configuration:

Processor: Intel Core i3 2350M 2.4GHz Quad-Core Busratio= 21
GPU: Inte HD 3000
Ram: DDR3 1666MHz 4Gb

Can someone tell me what to do?

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I'm at work now, so, I can't acess my laptop, but, any idea of what is causing this? I'll post the CPU-Z/ID result's later.

I'm at work now, so, I can't acess my laptop, but, any idea of what is causing this? I'll post the CPU-Z/ID result's later.

Not without full specs. You have not provided information on your chipset (6 or 7-series).

There's the full specs. Hope you can help me now! And, I need a Battery Identifier for my OS X. Thank's for all!

Attachments

• Specs.png
    Specs.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 337
There's the full specs. Hope you can help me now! And, I need a Battery Identifier for my OS X. Thank's for all!

Specs must be in your profile. Your chipset is HM65, but your screen resolution is still not specified.

It's on my Profile, But I there are'nt all the things I need to set it up on my profile. I asked to add them. My Screen Resolution is 1366x768 and worked perfectly on OS X ML. Execept, for some "artifacts" appearing on screen sometimes.

It's on my Profile, But I there are'nt all the things I need to set it up on my profile. I asked to add them. My Screen Resolution is 1366x768 and worked perfectly on OS X ML. Execept, for some "artifacts" appearing on screen sometimes.

Your profile is displayed under your user id with each post. Currently, chipset and screen resolution are missing. Please add them as requested in post #2.

Try booting with:
IGPEnabler=Y IGPlatformID=00010000 GraphicsEnabler=N -f UseKernelCache=N dart=0

Thanks, I completed my Mavericks Mac Setup and installed the necessary Kext's and Apps, but, now, after instaling Multibeast, Chimera gives me error "Boot0" error. And, How do I now activate my graphics? As previously, I put the MacBook Pro 8,1 System definition.

Thanks, I completed my Mavericks Mac Setup and installed the necessary Kext's and Apps, but, now, after instaling Multibeast, Chimera gives me error "Boot0" error. And, How do I now activate my graphics? As previously, I put the MacBook Pro 8,1 System definition.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Activate graphics with flags:
IGPEnabler=Y IGPlatformID=00010000

You may also need kernel flag dart=0 if you cannot disable VT-d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back