HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just a quick post for reference for all you 6 Series folks transitioning to Clover. Chimera used to inject snb-platform-id and device-id automatically, but here is how to get full acceleration on Clover for El Capitan using HD 3000 desktop graphics.

NOTE: Mobile Intel HD 3000 graphics users only need to do #2.

1. Inject Intel graphics and desktop device-id 0x01268086 as follows into Device/FakeID:
Code:
<key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>IntelGFX</key>
            <string>0x01268086</string>

2. Inject snb-platform-id (00030010 byte reversed = 10000300) into Device/AddProperties:
Code:
<key>AddProperties</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Selects desktop HD3000 framebuffer</string>
<key>Device</key>
<string>IntelGFX</string>
<key>Key</key>
<string>AAPL,snb-platform-id</string>
<key>Value</key>
<data>
EAADAA==
</data>
</dict>
</array>

Attached is my complete config.plist for CustoMac Mini 2011 GA-H67N-USB3 with desktop Intel HD 3000 graphics working.

Attachments

• config-GA-H67N-USB3.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 7,025
Friend, this may work with Intel Ivy Bridge HD2500?

THANK YOU for posting that config! It's beautiful and exactly what I use for my HTPC so saves me a ton of work haha!

Right on Gordo- nice to see you!

Friend, this may work with Intel Ivy Bridge HD2500?

Not sure- could require FakePCIID for full acceleration, but I haven't tested that configuration. You'll need MEI fix and injection as well for 6/7 series mixed configurations.

Hello
Do you work at z68x UD3H
It is working on the legacy or to make a UEFI
Thank you

Thank you very much for your attention friend .. if I buy an NVIDIA GT730 or any AMD Radeon economic recommending me to have full acceleration on the Mac OS El Capitan? Lei .Ya the "Buyer's Guide October 2015" section here in Peru but are expensive. Thank you. Excuse my English.

thanks you same system never had to inject anything how would i go about this ? terminal sorry for my ignorance

Right on Gordo- nice to see you!

Not sure- could require FakePCIID for full acceleration, but I haven't tested that configuration. You'll need MEI fix and injection as well for 6/7 series mixed configurations.

Hi Tony,
Im glad to see this thread. I have yet to install El Capitan due to me having a mixed configuration (7 series motherboard, sandy bridge cpu). When you mean the MEI fix, do you mean modifying the kext like in this post you mentioned? http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...therboards-hd-4000-6-series-motherboards.html

I tried getting os x in the past to work with clover with a mixed config, but I had no successful results. I was hoping that this would do it.

Hi Tony,
Im glad to see this thread. I have yet to install El Capitan due to me having a mixed configuration (7 series motherboard, sandy bridge cpu). When you mean the MEI fix, do you mean modifying the kext like in this post you mentioned? http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...therboards-hd-4000-6-series-motherboards.html

I tried getting os x in the past to work with clover with a mixed config, but I had no successful results. I was hoping that this would do it.

HD3000 on 7-series requires additional settings:

config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddDTGP_0001=true
config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddIMEI_80000=true
config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IMEI=0x1c3a8086

HD3000 on 7-series requires additional settings:

config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddDTGP_0001
config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddIMEI_80000
config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IMEI=0x1c3a8086

Thanks for adding- this will help people with mixed 6 and 7 series configurations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back