Contribute
Register

Intel Hades Canyon NUC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderbolt 3 does not work, some icons mosaic, upgrade, sleep, shutdown, etc. are all very good work
Thank you for replying, @gaowenzhen .

I'm using HDMI, not Thunderbolt 3. My nuc wakes up to a black screen after leaving it alone for a while (I thought it was sleep, maybe hibernation?)

I followed the steps @mostlypcmac posted and using @betterclever 's EFI. The functions are going well except those known issues.

I have tried to disable the standby, autopoweroff, and "Put hard disks to sleep when possible" in Energy Saver, but none of them work...

Do you think it is a BIOS issue or the OS/drivers?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just FYI, to whom concerned about glitches in office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, ...), I followed an official instruction (How to go back to Office 2016 for Mac 15.xx versions from 16.xx) to downgrade my office back to 15.41 (from 16.16) and the glitches in appliances are resolved.

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 5.44.53 PM.png

Who can provide a 10.14.4 version of AMDRadeonX4000.kext?

guys, i am following with this topic for a while, just want to ask any update for alc700 with voodoohda 2.9.2 released ?

My NUC8i7HVK is installed the macOS 10.14,but the GPU doesn't work...

please help me,thank you very muchhhhhhhh...

Thunder 3 is connected to an old graphics card and has achieved good results.

Use betterclever's EFI file,The AMD Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics card is already working.But it has many problems that cannot be solve now.

Your idea is a better solution and i will try,Can u share your Thunder 3 kext file?

thx~
This is a driverless graphics card that requires an external Thunder 3 box. I have not used the driver for Thunder 3 . You need to set it up in the BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back