Contribute
Register

Intel Hades Canyon NUC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw two different microphones, no idea on far-field mic.

@betterclever hi, just finished a clean install of mojave from scratch.. it runs smooth as butter, working out of the box ethernet which is the only thing I need for comms, video glitch on safari but I use chrome the only thing im missing is the audio, can I get some help to get . it to work? thanks.. in advance this is my very first hackintosh hehe so go easy on me.

Edit: -- Hey I have also installed multibeast and the machine bootloops, I can only get back to macOS with the bootable usb and clover... another thing is why it takes SOOO long to boot? and the last thing is the boot screen from the usb is beautiful but the boot screen from multibeast puts like 8 drives in there and it is not appealing at all.. is it possible to keep the clover one?

Go to top tool bar and select Finder then go to Preferences, then Check the box for Hard Drives. Now your drives will appear on the desktop. Download EFIMounter at this site in Dowmloads section. Mount EFI of SSD and Trash the clover folder and then mount the EFI of the USB and drag it to the SSD EFI folder. It’s that simple. Then remove the USB and reboot to test.

I7-8809G Graphics card screen can be solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back