thank you.
Thank you all

Attachments

• 1.3.7 (DEBUG).zip
    885.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Lilu.kext.zip
    313.5 KB · Views: 84
Well, try this clover setup.
If you wanna try, go to your efi partition and find the same folder, replace it.

ok.
I tryed that clover
usb boot , install after require reboot.
after reboot just stack with icon mac on desktop.
I left it open more than 1 hour , maybe 1 an half. ..... ... and this was all
ok .... I pressed press power buton to close it and reboot computer.
Now my nuc have a problem
ANY USB INSTALLER I TRY ..... MAC, LINUX, WINDOWS installes not work at all !!!!!!!!!

instead of usb installers I have "BOOT MACOS X"
any time i press that is only reboot and nothing happend
like uefi inside bios copied something from that macos installer and any usb installer found replaced with BOOT MACOS X
and nothing boot properly
my luck is my sistem is booting with windows .
I tried already recovery bios , setup bios default and nothing change that

any solution to restore that ?

ok.
I tryed that clover
usb boot , install after require reboot.
after reboot just stack with icon mac on desktop.
I left it open more than 1 hour , maybe 1 an half. ..... ... and this was all
ok .... I pressed press power buton to close it and reboot computer.
Now my nuc have a problem
ANY USB INSTALLER I TRY ..... MAC, LINUX, WINDOWS installes not work at all !!!!!!!!!

instead of usb installers I have "BOOT MACOS X"
any time i press that is only reboot and nothing happend
like uefi inside bios copied something from that macos installer and any usb installer found replaced with BOOT MACOS X
and nothing boot properly
my luck is my sistem is booting with windows .
I tried already recovery bios , setup bios default and nothing change that

any solution to restore that ?
There's some mystery that I quite don't really know.
Clover automatically detects ALL volumes and boot entries as well as other clover bootloaders.
If they detected another clover bootloader, their configurations are likely being loaded.
Try remove the existing one then use the new one.

Don't know if this solves the problem, but I do hope that helps.

I tried already:
make a new usb macos installer with unibeast, your clover folder, my clover folder
I try to boot with an linux install ubuntu
I try to boot with an windows install
I try recovery bios (jumper out + F4)
I try windows defaults
I removed my ssd

with any usb I try to boot show me Boot macos x
this boot not start any clover, I just press to boot that uefi and nothing more happend after, no clover loading, no scaning for partitions, and

I tried already:
make a new usb macos installer with unibeast, your clover folder, my clover folder
I try to boot with an linux install ubuntu
I try to boot with an windows install
I try recovery bios (jumper out + F4)
I try windows defaults
I removed my ssd

with any usb I try to boot show me Boot macos x
this boot not start any clover, I just press to boot that uefi and nothing more happend after, no clover loading, no scaning for partitions, and
I’m quite not sure what has happened.
Did you try deleting all clover folders among all drives, then try to boot into a Unibeast created Clover boot loader USB drive?
If this boots your system, it will be great.
Also try install 10.14.4 directly onto your existing hackintosh see if that helps with the booting method above.
What do you mean by the Jumper? Did you modify any jumper on your nuc’s Motherboard?

To be onest, I don't know what happened
Last night I found a solution for my problem
now i tested windows installer and is ok

please , from where you take all that parameters from config.plist, and that values ?
that clover have a stack at one point i think about display driver , if i remember something stack acpicpu 240 sec for 5 times
any info about parameters and values assigned is very helpful t understand what I am doing
thank you

To be onest, I don't know what happened
Last night I found a solution for my problem
now i tested windows installer and is ok

please , from where you take all that parameters from config.plist, and that values ?
that clover have a stack at one point i think about display driver , if i remember something stack acpicpu 240 sec for 5 times
any info about parameters and values assigned is very helpful t understand what I am doing
thank you

Nice question. I truly want to let you know how I get to my results.
Here's everything:
And as you can see, that 2 graphics configuration are literally everything I've configured.
VoodooHDA is causing bootloop so I'm no longer using it.
AppleALC from toleda is working for HDMI Audio.
And that's it.

The windows bcdedit is totally a mess when I tried that. The UEFI somehow favours Windows Boot Manager, and Windows boot manager is getting rid of everything else. I simply installed a Ubuntu and failed to use command line tools to try get windows boot manager to coupe with anything else, Grub, or Clover.
Try get rid of Windows Boot Manager before you try other options if necessary.

<key>Devices</key> <dict> <key>Properties</key> <dict> <key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(1,0)/Pci(0,0)</key> <dict> <key>device-id</key> <data> 32cAAA== </data> </dict> </dict> </dict>

Updated to 10.14.5 beta2 not working, anyone can help me

<key>Devices</key> <dict> <key>Properties</key> <dict> <key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(1,0)/Pci(0,0)</key> <dict> <key>device-id</key> <data> 32cAAA== </data> </dict> </dict> </dict>

Updated to 10.14.5 beta2 not working, anyone can help me
You should not be asking this when you’re in a beta version. Use it at your own risk.
Whether the limitation of hackintosh, or this graphics card proofing method are not guaranteed. In this case, I do think a stable version system is essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back