1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
  3. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello fellow Hackintoshers,

I´ve decided to hack my girlfriends 1001HA and succeeded in installing 10.6.8 on the machine.
I managed to get almost everything working, the only thing that eludes me is wake from sleep.
Although the machine goes to sleep just fine (manually), when it wakes up the screen stays black, the backlight does not come back on, although the machine itself is active, i can change volume, sound works and i can shut the machine down via keyboard etc..
I´ve searched the net and found that this is quite common behavior of the GMA950 in hacks. I´ve also found out that a DSDT rewrite is necessary to make the backlight wake up too. Changing the DSDT goes beyond my knowledge and i´m afraid to break things if i try to do it myself, so i wonder if somebody here might be able to help me out.

Specs:
• ASUS 1001HA
• CPU: Intel Atom Core Solo 1,6 Ghz
• Graphics: Intel GMA950
• Memory: 1 GB
• OSX 10.6.8 installed with DSDT
• Sleep-Enabler Kext installed

Thanks for any suggestions,

Olli73

Hello fellow Hackintoshers,

I´ve decided to hack my girlfriends 1001HA and succeeded in installing 10.6.8 on the machine.
I managed to get almost everything working, the only thing that eludes me is wake from sleep.
Although the machine goes to sleep just fine (manually), when it wakes up the screen stays black, the backlight does not come back on, although the machine itself is active, i can change volume, sound works and i can shut the machine down via keyboard etc..
I´ve searched the net and found that this is quite common behavior of the GMA950 in hacks. I´ve also found out that a DSDT rewrite is necessary to make the backlight wake up too. Changing the DSDT goes beyond my knowledge and i´m afraid to break things if i try to do it myself, so i wonder if somebody here might be able to help me out.

Specs:
• ASUS 1001HA
• CPU: Intel Atom Core Solo 1,6 Ghz
• Graphics: Intel GMA950
• Memory: 1 GB
• OSX 10.6.8 installed with DSDT
• Sleep-Enabler Kext installed

Thanks for any suggestions,

Olli73

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Atom CPUs are not supported.

Status