2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone I have the following setup:

2 * Intel Xeon E5-2670
Intel S2600CP2J motherboard
Intel 535 SSD
Crucial MX200 SSD

I created a Sierra USB boot disk with UniBeast (select UEFI) as stated in the guide, however I'm having issues booting from the USB to begin the macOS installation process.

I have two SSDs, and so of course I would like to install Sierra and Win10 on separate drives as stipulated here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-multibooting-uefi-on-separate-drives.198869/

Any help would be gladly appreciated! I feel like I'm so close to finishing my Hac Pro project!

EDIT:
So an update on my situation:

I've attempted to create a boot disk with both UniBeast and Clover (+Clover Configurator), however both methods end up with the same result.

After inserting the USB stick into the motherboard, and going to the EFI Shell, although the motherboard can recognise that a USB disk is present (fs0: removable hard disk), it doesn't seem to be able to read any of the files or directories in the USB disk. For example, in the EFI Shell, typing in the command:

fs0:\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI

Simply yields the message: "'fs0:\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI' is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file."

This is evidenced by typing in the following commands:
fs0:
dir

to which the EFI shell outputs the following:
Directory of: fs0:\
<date> <DIR> 0 EFI
0 File(s) 0 bytes
1 Dir(s)

Has anyone encountered something like this before? I'm about to pull my hair out...

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I've updated the first post with some extra details.

i am having exact same problem. i tried to boot from shell , tried with clover but not working ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back