Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hello there,
This is my first post on this site so please forgive me if this is not the way its done.
I have been a big fan of this site and this site has helped me build many a hackintoshes in the past.
Its time i contribute, and I hope that my experiences will help others.
So I would like to report that I have successfully installed Maverick, El Capitan and even Mac Os Sierra on
a 10 year old motherboard: Intel DQ35JO.

Use UniBeast to make the installer: can follow guide on this site.
You may use MultiBeast to install kexts but it was not necessary at all.
Update to latest bios from Intel page.
After almost 2 weeks of trials and mishaps everything works flawlessly including App Store, iMessage and iCloud services!
I am even running dual screen on all OSes listed above.

The toughest part was the BIOS settings.
I'm happy to share them with anyone

P.S sound was the biggest issue, Voodoohda was pretty much the only driver that works but make sure you uninstall all other sound kexts before installing voodoo.

set Voodoohda settings app in applications as a login item that starts with OS X.

Cannot get Mac Os Sierra to boot without NV_disabler=1 so my Nvidia GT610 is choppy and the onboard GMA 3100 gets 1280x1024.

The trick to hit the installer if you're having trouble is to set Video to IGD during install with VGA, may work with onboard DVI as well...and then once installed switch to PCIE (PEG) to get all resolutions and full hardware acceleration if you're using an Nvidia card like me as a secondary.
Then use chameleon or clover to inject EDID to get dual screen on an Nvidia card.

P.S i also copied my USB OS X installer made with UniBeast to the first partition of my hard drive so
just in case things go wrong down the road, I can boot with the installer. This was an experiment and it works. However you should make sure that all portions and systems on the drive can be booted with the version of clover in the installer.

Intel DQ35JO
3GB Ram
Nvidia GT610
1TB Hitachi with 4 partitions.

Any way to get a quick run through/guide/BIOS Settings for this? I have a DQ35JOE and would love to get this working! Thanks

hello there,
This is my first post on this site so please forgive me if this is not the way its done.
I have been a big fan of this site and this site has helped me build many a hackintoshes in the past.
Its time i contribute, and I hope that my experiences will help others.
So I would like to report that I have successfully installed Maverick, El Capitan and even Mac Os Sierra on
a 10 year old motherboard: Intel DQ35JO.

Use UniBeast to make the installer: can follow guide on this site.
You may use MultiBeast to install kexts but it was not necessary at all.
Update to latest bios from Intel page.
After almost 2 weeks of trials and mishaps everything works flawlessly including App Store, iMessage and iCloud services!
I am even running dual screen on all OSes listed above.

The toughest part was the BIOS settings.
I'm happy to share them with anyone

P.S sound was the biggest issue, Voodoohda was pretty much the only driver that works but make sure you uninstall all other sound kexts before installing voodoo.

set Voodoohda settings app in applications as a login item that starts with OS X.

Cannot get Mac Os Sierra to boot without NV_disabler=1 so my Nvidia GT610 is choppy and the onboard GMA 3100 gets 1280x1024.

The trick to hit the installer if you're having trouble is to set Video to IGD during install with VGA, may work with onboard DVI as well...and then once installed switch to PCIE (PEG) to get all resolutions and full hardware acceleration if you're using an Nvidia card like me as a secondary.
Then use chameleon or clover to inject EDID to get dual screen on an Nvidia card.

P.S i also copied my USB OS X installer made with UniBeast to the first partition of my hard drive so
just in case things go wrong down the road, I can boot with the installer. This was an experiment and it works. However you should make sure that all portions and systems on the drive can be booted with the version of clover in the installer.

Intel DQ35JO
3GB Ram
Nvidia GT610
1TB Hitachi with 4 partitions.

Yes, I would like to get your bios settings, Thanks

Yes, I would like to get your bios settings, Thanks
unfortunately the board died, i will dig into some notes i made while building the hackintosh for more info.
Good to hear some out there are luddites.. :)

unfortunately the board died, i will dig into some notes i made while building the hackintosh for more info.
Good to hear some out there are luddites.. :)

Did you ever manage to find the bios settings?

I've got a
Intel DQ965GF with a Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (Running El Capitan) at the moment but i am picking up a Intel DQ35JOE with a Q8200 this weekend which supports sse4.1 so i should in theory be able to run sierra on the new system and I'm glad to hear you managed to get it to work

Did you ever manage to find the bios settings?

I've got a
Intel DQ965GF with a Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (Running El Capitan) at the moment but i am picking up a Intel DQ35JOE with a Q8200 this weekend which supports sse4.1 so i should in theory be able to run sierra on the new system and I'm glad to hear you managed to get it to work

Hannah,
Did you ever get the Q8200 and try Sierra on it?

Hannah,
Did you ever get the Q8200 and try Sierra on it?

Hey sadly that weekend i went to buy the hardware i found out it was actually not working so ive still been using the q6600 but i have recently ordered one of these bored's (and i have the cpu) which should arrive within the next couple weeks

Hey sadly that weekend i went to buy the hardware i found out it was actually not working so ive still been using the q6600 but i have recently ordered one of these bored's (and i have the cpu) which should arrive within the next couple weeks

FYI - I had a Q8200 and Sierra ran fine. I'm using a Q9550 now. Bought for $20 on eBay. A lot more power than the Q8200.

Any way to get a quick run through/guide/BIOS Settings for this? I have a DQ35JOE and would love to get this working! Thanks
These are shots of my Bios, graphics weren’t fully accelerated after install, so I installed a updated graphics card. I only tried Yosemite.
FF82D236-8AD2-4E6A-8A31-26947F92356C.jpeg
15932705-CA56-4174-9CBA-D91F94101F08.jpeg
D15E33FE-2506-48ED-860A-FFF316FB1020.jpeg
6104013E-8F93-4CB6-800A-0688C049C253.jpeg
47B84C96-48D3-49EA-BFC4-6411C654CDB1.jpeg
DA699D07-AD05-4C70-A8C1-F21DD4F03E79.jpeg
610E63FF-D589-4396-BAD8-BA07D5AD24A3.jpeg
918A34B0-77B1-4DD6-ABA1-197769E8E9C6.jpeg
05762F20-3B5D-4DA0-9F8D-44A235CBBBFF.jpeg
3C9A9ADB-37C9-4A3A-9F21-7E16327897C3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.