i7
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello to everyone, couple days ago i try to install OS X10.9.1 on My PC and something don't work properly :( if somebody can help please, my spec :

Motherboard : Intel DH77KC
CPU : i7 3770
RAM : 12 GB Crucial
HDD : 500 GB (for mac only)
Video : ATI 5770 1GB

so then i try to install system in normal mode, installation process stops then i see on the white(gray) screen mouse i can move mouse but nothing else try to wait 1H and nothing :(

Then i try to install system with -x -v everything works

it took me almost one day to driver for LAN card but i founded from multibeast intel1000 works perfectly

video only its how like they see video but nothing else

Sound don't work and i can't start-it :(((((

when i try to start system in normal mode after installed in safe mode system freeze, like i see apple and spinning flower under and nothing else wait 2h and nothing :(

so may be some one can help me with some right way how to install and make everything work

here is some pictures:

Please HELP who can and sorry for my english

Please disable the VT-d option in BIOS and boot it normally. Let me know it works or not. (I used to get Kernel Panic, after disableing VT-d option, Mac OS X 10.9 boots without any issue)

Please disable the VT-d option in BIOS and boot it normally. Let me know it works or not. (I used to get Kernel Panic, after disableing VT-d option, Mac OS X 10.9 boots without any issue)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

yes now its starting in normal mode with no problem :)))) and my Video is working with no problem :))

What about sound can you help me ???

Install with MultiBeast, your sound card is a Realtek ALC 892, if you have a DST use it the one in the installer, if you don't have, there is the driver for hackintosh without DST.

THX MAN i try everywhere and all people say is ALC889 thats was a problem

when i try to put with DSDT wich i have didn't work then i try without DSDT and HDAEnabler is working :)) and model 892 start working right away.

THX MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back