Graphics
g41
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Any ways to install the Leopard in Intel DG41RQ, chipest G41, Core2Duo E7500 2.93, 2GB Ram,
please if you got any way to install the mac os to this specification then replay me here im very thank for to u .. this time am using windows 7 and am also want dual boot with it thanks

basitali0 said:
Any ways to install the Leopard in Intel DG41RQ, chipest G41, Core2Duo E7500 2.93, 2GB Ram,
please if you got any way to install the mac os to this specification then replay me here im very thank for to u .. this time am using windows 7 and am also want dual boot with it thanks

I have the same Motherboard. Works great. Here are the BIOS settings:
Navigate to the 'Advanced' tab, Select 'Drive Configuration', Change the 'ATA/IDE mode' option to 'Legacy', and change 'Configure as' to 'SATA only'

Next, go back to the 'Advanced' options menu, open 'Boot' and set 'MaxCPUID' to 'Enable'. Set HPET to 64. That's it.

I will advise you to get a second hard drive for Mac OS X. Dual Booting on a single hard driv will be difficult.
Use the iBoot+Multibeast guide to install: http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html

thanks my friend but am not clear that. can u give me the more information ... am already usd sata HD thanks for ur info

basitali0 said:
thanks my friend but am not clear that. can u give me the more information ... am already usd sata HD thanks for ur info

If you're asking regarding my Hard Drive comment, well, I meant that you should use any other hard drive (not your current Windows 7 hard drive) for installing Mac OS X Snow Leopard.

Open THIS LINK: http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html and read the guide for installation.

I have the same Motherboard. Works great. Here are the BIOS settings:
Navigate to the 'Advanced' tab, Select 'Drive Configuration', Change the 'ATA/IDE mode' option to 'Legacy', and change 'Configure as' to 'SATA only'

Next, go back to the 'Advanced' options menu, open 'Boot' and set 'MaxCPUID' to 'Enable'. Set HPET to 64. That's it.

I will advise you to get a second hard drive for Mac OS X. Dual Booting on a single hard driv will be difficult.
Use the iBoot+Multibeast guide to install: http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html

Ok if anyone reads this thread anymore I have an issue with Mac giving me an Intel Motherboard error on boot of A Bootable Device Has Not Been Detected after install and first reboot and every boot after that unless I hit F10 Boot Menu and select the HD

KITT

this is a result of the bios settings not being set to boot from the HDD
when the bios boots up its looking elsewhere and not finding a boot loader
see if you can change this pointer in the bios to be the HDD...

I have the same setup. Intel dg41rq board and a core 2 quad. I can install Lion or Mountain Lion and I can get everything to work great but my system will not boot unless I have my install usb plugged in and use that to boot to start the system. Once in the os the mac runs great. My system will not boot using f10 to choose the hd. I have the hd as the first boot device.

I have the same setup. Intel dg41rq board and a core 2 quad. I can install Lion or Mountain Lion and I can get everything to work great but my system will not boot unless I have my install usb plugged in and use that to boot to start the system. Once in the os the mac runs great. My system will not boot using f10 to choose the hd. I have the hd as the first boot device.

Then you don't have a boot loader installed. See http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Variations on the boot0 error, especially on SSDs do not always appear the same.

I have tried to use multibeast and install a boot loader. I have also tried to download the standalone bootloader. I have even tried to use the clover bootloader with no luck. I have already built a few hackintoshes and I have never had the machine not recognize the loader. Any ideas??

styliz

Size of the HDD can be a problem....

Some bootloaders don't like large HDD even if partitioned. I have seen this problem on 3 TB HDD, even when partitioned. Would not take a Bootloader. Changed to an older 750 GB HDD and presto works.

As to SSD's - issues can be found w certain vendors not being truly compatible w OSX and may need a firmware patch or upgrade in order to be so. If you apply the firmware update it will wipe the SSD.

Also some SSD's Vendors SSDs flat out don't work w OSX. If you looking a SSD's see our vendor list for hardware in our Build Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back